From 09/23/2010 to 10/22/2010
- 05:34 pm Task #1534 (Assigned): Add Line Following to Library
- Line following should be callable like wireless - once per loop, call
And line following shou...
- 05:08 pm Task #1486 (Fixed): Create a MUX for sensors
- Turns out we can just buy it.
Ticket sent to Harrison
- 05:06 pm Task #1487 (Fixed): Find out who ordered sensors, get more
- 05:06 pm Task #1513 (Fixed): Get Letter of Rec from George
- 05:03 pm Revision 1845: Updated linefollowing/barcode code.
- Makefile is configured to OSX to annoy Dan.
- 04:11 pm Revision 1844: Added beginning of wireless protocol for traffic navigation, and added code for ha...
- 12:20 pm Revision 1843: Added the traffic_navigation directory to projects in trunk, and inserted my preli...
- 08:30 pm Revision 1842: Some barcode code
- 06:34 pm Revision 1841: Added line following
- 07:51 pm Revision 1840: Added james and ben's hunter prey code.
- 08:41 pm Task #1513 (Fixed): Get Letter of Rec from George
- Will need a letter of recommendation from a mentor for SURG application by SURG due date.
- 07:50 pm Task #1489: Look into finding funding for maps
- There is enough interest in other club projects to use the spare that Colony doesn't use. Need to go to art store and...
- 12:54 am Task #1463 (Fixed): Clean up categories
- 12:43 am Task #1453: Line Follower Collimator
- Collimator may no longer be needed. Still may need a better mount for line-following sensor.
- 12:32 am Task #1437 (Fixed): Start work on Lab2
- 06:07 pm Task #1489 (Fixed): Look into finding funding for maps
- Maps for the colony city need to be made, we should find posters/paper/whiteboards etc.
- 06:05 pm Task #1488 (Fixed): Cut and post Lab1 Video
- Lab1 video from Jimmy's camera
- 05:59 pm Task #1487 (Fixed): Find out who ordered sensors, get more
- Time to get sensors for the whole colony.
- 05:58 pm Task #1486 (Fixed): Create a MUX for sensors
- Need to be able to use both line following sensors and the rangefinders/encoders.
- 10:17 pm Revision 1839: implemented bad line following, which dan will make magical.
- 10:01 pm Revision 1838: Working code that outputs orbs for the darker side
- 09:49 pm Task #1463: Clean up categories
- Closed all Versions. Need to go through Issues Categories and make them valid.
- 08:54 pm Revision 1837: Updated unit tests (correctly this time)
- 08:47 pm Revision 1836: update the ir unit test
- 08:29 pm Revision 1835: Inserted linefollowing code into main.c
- Updated test_ir unit test
- 07:59 pm Task #1439: Check/Order robot battery clips
- Bot 13's battery clip seems to have come loose. Probably just needs to be resoldered.
- 07:44 pm Task #1462 (Fixed): Make a new SVN repository
- Done setting up the new colony repository!! Hunter prey SHOULD be ready to go. Might require some tweaking, but I thi...
- 07:30 pm Revision 1834: Copied template to linefollowing directory
- 07:27 pm Revision 1833: Removed the linefollowing folder
- 07:26 pm Revision 1832: Accidently added linefollowing folder in /projects
- 09:47 pm Bug #1477 (Fixed): Fix line follower
- Removed Bickles left encoder and rear range finders. All 7 sensors are now reading values correctly, and in order. ...
- 08:27 pm Task #1407 (Fixed): Look into new batteries
- 08:26 pm Task #1407: Look into new batteries
- Sent ticket to Harrison
- 08:16 pm Bug #1476 (Fixed): Update both repositories to fix unit tests (testlight)
- 08:04 pm Bug #1476: Update both repositories to fix unit tests (testlight)
- Had to fix permissions error. Gave both user AND GROUP read and write permissions to the new repository.
- 08:07 pm Task #1462: Make a new SVN repository
- Had to fix permissions error. Gave both user AND GROUP read and write permissions to the new repository.
- 07:10 pm Bug #1476: Update both repositories to fix unit tests (testlight)
- Updated main repository, but having trouble committing to colony-new repository.
- 10:46 pm Bug #1476 (Fixed): Update both repositories to fix unit tests (testlight)
- Unit tests calls "testlights", but the function is defined as "test_lights".
- 06:43 pm Revision 1831: Removed the _ from the function head in test_lights.c so all unit tests compile.
- 06:42 pm Revision 1830: Removed the _ from the function head in test_lights.c so all unit tests compile.
- 06:36 pm Task #1438 (Fixed): Cut and Post Lab0
- 06:35 pm Task #1438: Cut and Post Lab0
- Added the video on youtube; Nico will be uploading to a separate colony site soon.
- 12:16 am Bug #1477 (Feedback): Fix line follower
- ADC conflict on analog 4-8 with range finders. Do Not Use Them.
Analog 0 is bom
Analog 1-3 work.
Attempted to u...
- 10:57 pm Bug #1477 (Fixed): Fix line follower
- Get line following sensor to read all values correctly.
- 10:48 pm Bug #1475 (Fixed): Fix BOM on Bot 13
- 08:48 pm Bug #1475: Fix BOM on Bot 13
- Fixed by ...magic???
- 10:41 pm Task #1462: Make a new SVN repository
- Exported current repository, stripped it down. Imported it into the new repository.
Checked it out, and everything...
- 07:40 pm Bug #1475 (Fixed): Fix BOM on Bot 13
- Green light turn on, but IR does not appear to work.
- 10:20 pm Task #1466: Clean up repository branches
- Emailed Bradford to clean up his class stuff from our branches and remove associated users from the Colony Redmine pr...
- 10:05 pm Task #1466 (Assigned): Clean up repository branches
- Go through branches and clean up what is useful and what is not going to get done. SVN keeps a history of everything,...
- 10:19 pm Task #1463: Clean up categories
- Emailed Kwoo and Rich to see what they know.
- 09:41 pm Task #1462: Make a new SVN repository
- Robbie has created a folder for us like the one that houses the current SVN repository. We should no longer need any ...
- 08:13 pm Task #1386 (Fixed): Clean up tickets
- 07:54 pm Task #1464 (Assigned): Get Colony videos onto VideoTron. Embed in website.
- Get all Colony videos collected onto RoboClub youtube channel.
Get the multimedia page displaying embedded youtube...
- 07:26 pm Task #1463 (Fixed): Clean up categories
- Lists for the ticket system are out of date.
Users can also be cleaned up.
- 07:25 pm Task #345 (Wontfix): Circles in Environment
- 07:24 pm Task #368: Make sure all robots program the correct xbee id from eeprom
- Waiting for new status of this ticket.
- 07:17 pm Task #946: Wireless - core send, ack functions
- Debugging still needs to happen for this.
- 07:17 pm Task #949 (Fixed): Wireless - common functions
- 07:15 pm Bug #562 (Duplicate): Fix init functions
- 07:13 pm Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Brad, is this still an issue?
- 07:11 pm Task #332 (Wontfix): Environments
- 07:11 pm Task #328 (Wontfix): Simulate Motors
- 07:11 pm Task #337 (Wontfix): Update Wireless Maximum Number of XBees
- 07:10 pm Task #1462 (Fixed): Make a new SVN repository
- Make a new repository for new members.
- 07:07 pm Task #947 (Fixed): Wireless - send wrappers, high level secure ack behavior
- 07:06 pm Bug #1395: Work on getting the bad robots working
- Separate issue for different %Done statuses.
- 07:05 pm Task #1380: Document which robots work for which labs.
- Added priority to start getting the malfunctioning robots working - once it's determined which ones are good.
- 07:45 pm Bug #491 (Worksforme): ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- The data sheet for the rangefinders says that rangefinders are powered at 5V, but output at 3.3V. The processor is ru...
- 05:26 pm Bug #491: ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- Need to look into this for the next meeting.
- 08:34 pm Bug #491: ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- We need to investigate and see if this is still an issue.
- 08:12 pm Bug #491: ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- No idea. I would look up the sensors datasheet and see what they take and
then measure what they're actually getting.
- 05:54 pm Enhancement #456 (Wontfix): Investigate Encoder Code
- 05:45 pm Bug #693: Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- Need to check if this issue was fixed.
- 08:10 pm Bug #693: Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- When initializing the BOM, either as an 1.0 or 1.5 there isn't a good check.
Ie: I could put like 4 or something like...
- 08:07 pm Bug #693: Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- Kevin/Austin what does this mean?
- 05:40 pm Task #1458 (Assigned): Redo robot pants
- A better clip/slide-in for the battery would make things faster. Look into clip-on covers or something to replace th...
- 05:40 pm Task #1457 (Wontfix): Work on battery detection
- Power up with programming mode-display battery
Don't run a program if battery is too low
Look into the board from a...
- 05:28 pm Enhancement #578 (Wontfix): usb_put* function with fixed width
- sprintf seems to work well enough for this.
- 05:14 pm Task #1454 (Fixed): Add issues to Wiki
- 08:06 pm Task #1454 (Fixed): Add issues to Wiki
- Add interesting Tickets to Wiki so we discuss if anyone wants to take them on at the status meeting on Friday.
- 05:04 pm Task #1456 (Fixed): Send reminder emails
- Emails for Tuesday and Thursday, plus open work time Saturday
- 09:27 pm Enhancement #925: xbee baud rates
- Note: this is in the new wireless library, but not the old one.
- 09:26 pm Bug #960: xbee id
- Note: this fix is in the new wireless library code already, but was never put in the old code.
- 09:05 pm Task #445: Test Orb Driver Code
- Testing code is not important?
- 08:19 pm Task #445 (Wontfix): Test Orb Driver Code
- 08:36 pm Task #308 (Wontfix): Wireless - merge the bayboard and dragonfly versions
- 08:30 pm Task #1409 (Fixed): Get Lab1 done
- 08:29 pm Task #1405: Look into finding gumstix
- Chris is supposed to try and ask around to find some Gumstix to use for debugging with the Scout board.
- 08:27 pm Bug #1393 (Fixed): Finish intro lab writeup
- 08:27 pm Task #1324 (Fixed): Add new Scout members to dlist
- As far as we can tell, Dan has the scout D-lists working correctly.
- 08:25 pm Bug #562: Fix init functions
- Was this fixed/resolved?
- 08:24 pm Task #569 (Invalid): comment eeprom.c
- We see some commenting in the eeprom.c file.
- 08:22 pm Bug #718 (Fixed): buy rangefinders
- 08:19 pm Bug #715 (Duplicate): Investigate XBee's on Bots 4 and 6
- 08:18 pm Bug #419 (Wontfix): Fix Rangefinder numbering in simulator
- 08:17 pm Task #446 (Wontfix): Implement the BOM in the Simulator
- 08:17 pm Bug #797: rename motor.h
- Need to decide if this is still important.
- 08:04 pm Enhancement #470 (Wontfix): Simulator Ideas
- 07:59 pm Bug #491: ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- Kevin/Austin, is this still an issue?
- 07:58 pm Bug #571: Remove spaces in repository
- Make sure that changing path does not break any code that relies on it.
- 07:56 pm Task #1436 (Fixed): Record Dance winner, do that stuff
- 07:54 pm Task #338 (Wontfix): Program Bayboard EEPROM
- 07:53 pm Task #351 (Wontfix): Add bayboard and chargeboard status table
- 07:53 pm Bug #293 (Wontfix): fix homing and station detecting on ARCHS
- 07:52 pm Enhancement #340 (Fixed): Respin the XBee Dongles
- We have new dongles now and they are better made.
- 07:50 pm Task #349 (Wontfix): Simulator Logging
- 07:48 pm Enhancement #263 (Wontfix): Fixed point library
- 07:46 pm Task #330 (Invalid): Investigate the Use of TI Zigbee Chip for Next Revision
- 07:45 pm Bug #250 (Wontfix): Foreign objects in scene causes a lot of interference with vision and colonet
- 07:45 pm Bug #247 (Wontfix): Fix persistence of robot identifications for camera positions
- 07:45 pm Enhancement #287 (Wontfix): Notify client when robot has reached its destination
- 07:45 pm Enhancement #228 (Wontfix): Control algorithm for robots to move to an absolute position
- 07:37 pm Enhancement #925 (Assigned): xbee baud rates
- 07:36 pm Enhancement #579: better naming for BOM numbers
- Disagree. We believe current numbering convention is appropriate.
- 07:33 pm Task #353 (Assigned): Make Doxygen Tutorial/Presentation
- 07:29 pm Task #1453 (Assigned): Line Follower Collimator
- Design a collimator and attachment scheme for securing the line following censor to the bottom of the robots.
- 03:19 pm Bug #418 (Wontfix): Fix Rangefinder numbering
- 03:18 pm Task #391 (Wontfix): Investigate and profile the avr-libc floating point emulation
- 03:16 pm Task #350 (Wontfix): Simulating Wireless
- 03:15 pm Task #348 (Wontfix): Manage Robots through GUI
- 03:14 pm Task #326 (Wontfix): Display Robots in GUI
- 03:13 pm Enhancement #925 (Wontfix): xbee baud rates
- 03:12 pm Enhancement #579 (Wontfix): better naming for BOM numbers
- 03:11 pm Enhancement #576 (Wontfix): BOM calibration
- 03:11 pm Enhancement #447 (Wontfix): add debugging support in simulator
- 03:09 pm Enhancement #388 (Wontfix): Make RTC more granular and adjustable
- 03:09 pm Task #353 (Wontfix): Make Doxygen Tutorial/Presentation
- 03:00 pm Task #1386: Clean up tickets
- Alex: I can't really do any more on this without constantly consulting with a senior member anyway - moving this task...
- 06:04 pm Task #1439 (Assigned): Check/Order robot battery clips
- We have a broken male (?) power connector - the part on the robot that the battery plugs into. We need to make sure ...
- 05:57 pm Task #1438 (Fixed): Cut and Post Lab0
- 05:53 pm Task #1437: Start work on Lab2
- SVN tutorial must be added to the Lab2 documentation. Add group folders to the repository with sample code, etc. Ma...
- 05:42 pm Task #1437 (Fixed): Start work on Lab2
- Joseph - writeup
Ben - wireless
Alex - can help with both
- 05:39 pm Task #1436 (Fixed): Record Dance winner, do that stuff
- You know, that stuff.
- 02:11 pm Task #1380: Document which robots work for which labs.
- Page created and updated for Lab0 and initial testing.
We need to start testing for Lab1 and individual sensor tests.
- 02:00 pm Task #1407: Look into new batteries
- Same as we currently have ($27.25): http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/showitem.asp?ItemID=12068.7
Double capacity, hav...
- 01:53 pm Task #354 (Fixed): Clean up presentations and papers
- 01:51 pm Bug #305 (Wontfix): Wireless - number of robots in token ring doesn't report right number
- 01:50 pm Task #1115 (Fixed): demos: makefile creation
- 01:49 pm Task #1403 (Fixed): Organize Introductory Outline pages on Wiki
Also available in: Atom