From the robot's current position and orientation, compute a new position and orientation based on the motor values.
- Status changed from New to 5
- 6 set to fixed
bcoltin said that it works, so it must work. r1010
I think there is a unit hazard despite the fact that it works..
I never said that it works well. Each step moves the robot halfway across the screen. Also, the robot's orientation does not change.
- Tracker changed from Enhancement to Task
- Status changed from 5 to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Kevin Woo to Bradley Yoo
False fix. Refer to Brian's comment.
- Category set to Simulator
- Due date set to 04/01/2009
- Priority changed from Normal to High
We need the motors to move the robot a reasonable amount. The units for everything is going to be centimeters. Try to have this done by next week.
- Status changed from Assigned to Wontfix
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Also available in: Atom