From 10/21/2010 to 11/19/2010
- 05:15 pm Task #1593 (Wontfix): Develop a Collimator for BOM
- John H. may be able to figure this out, but wants to do diagnostic station stuff.
We should try to pick this up at...
- 04:57 pm Task #1570: Implement Intersection Behavior
- Jeff switched away from line following (that's Dan's thing) and into intersection databasing with Priya. Made good p...
- 09:07 pm Task #1570: Implement Intersection Behavior
- Individual components are coming along nicely. Still need to integrate and test.
- 04:51 pm Revision 1884: Separated the intersection constants from the turning constants, updated fuctions ...
- 04:45 pm Task #1592 (Wontfix): Talk to Photographer for Paper
- Look into getting large paper that photographer throws away.
- 10:03 pm Revision 1883: added code that makes the makefile work again
- 10:01 pm Task #1556: Profile different mapping surfaces
- Also want tests for more black surfaces:
-Black masking tape
-Black duct tape
-Black electrical tape
- 09:58 pm Revision 1882: random character in one of those files...and the other needed a 7 instead of a 3...
- 09:51 pm Revision 1881: Merged the types of doubles into the crossing type. Also fixed comments
- that were never updated and implements things of type DOUBLE as DOUBLE_T's
if you dont specify because DOUBLE_T is mo...
- 09:41 pm Revision 1880: testing file for validTurns.c. Also documents how "barcode" (eventually
- will be the value from the table look up) is implemented/used.
- 09:33 pm Revision 1879: tested validTurns.c and made it more compatible with the upcoming database.
- 09:12 pm Task #1590 (Wontfix): Implement Highway Behavior
- Finish highways merging and merge code into state machine for use in the general traffic navigation behavior and demo.
- 09:03 pm Task #1576: Schedule Fleet Maintenence Day
- Decided to postpone this until after next semester.
- 09:01 pm Task #1578: Plan Barcode and Start Designing Database
- Progress has been made.
Jeff - working on the system for filling table entries
Priya - working on system fo...
- 08:46 pm Revision 1878: Fixed some comments in linefollowing.c
- 08:14 pm Revision 1877: added highways.h to the traffic_navigation.h file, made highways.c/h actually work...
- 03:37 pm Task #1577: Install MUX boards and Line Following Sensors
- Proof of concept attached to one robot. Need help making harnesses for more robots.
Currently use mux by calling b...
- 12:55 am Task #1534: Add Line Following to Library
- Created a new branch called linefollowing. Will use this to incorporate it into the library and then merge back into ...
- 08:03 pm Revision 1876: Worked on highways and object avoidance and now uses doDrive and not lineFollow
- 08:00 pm Revision 1875: Cleaned up analog.c file. Removed the interrupt handler code and removed the "star...
- 07:23 pm Revision 1874: Removed unnecessary tools folder from linefollowing branch.
- 07:21 pm Revision 1873: adding traffic_navigation.h
- 07:20 pm Revision 1872: Uploaded traffic_navigation.h
- 07:15 pm Revision 1871: Branched the trunk into the linefollowing folder in branches.
- 12:31 am Task #1380 (Invalid): Document which robots work for which labs.
- Interest in this should be directed to the new ticket for finding a day for Fleet Maintenance.
- 12:28 am Bug #1395 (Invalid): Work on getting the bad robots working
- Interest in this should be directed to the new ticket for finding a day for Fleet Maintenance.
- 12:22 am Task #1578 (Fixed): Plan Barcode and Start Designing Database
- Plan out how to segment the barcode.
Figure out what database entries mean.
- 12:15 am Task #1577 (Fixed): Install MUX boards and Line Following Sensors
- Rewire MUX boards with BOM DIO control lines.
Install on all robots.
- 12:07 am Task #1489 (Assigned): Look into finding funding for maps
- Look into speaking to photographer across the hall about getting free scrap white paper.
- 11:43 pm Task #1534: Add Line Following to Library
- Dan Jacobs will update with how line following was implemented (including how U-turns was implemented and how turning...
- 05:34 pm Revision 1869: Added code for pinging in intersections, but it currently doesn't work so its comm...
- 05:19 pm Task #1534 (Assigned): Add Line Following to Library
- 05:18 pm Task #1534 (Worksforme): Add Line Following to Library
- 05:13 pm Task #1570: Implement Intersection Behavior
- Collision Avoidance: We have a scheme & data structure for doing this, just need to have people check it for stupidit...
- 05:11 pm Task #1556: Profile different mapping surfaces
- Working on it.
- 05:11 pm Task #1576 (Assigned): Schedule Fleet Maintenence Day
- It should be done.
- 05:02 pm Task #1408 (Fixed): Organize SURG team
- 09:37 pm Bug #1574 (Assigned): wl_basic_do_default(int *length) doesn't set *length to zero if no packet r...
- Either need to add code to preset &dataLength = 0 in /home/lama/projects/colony/trunk/code/projects/traffic_navigatio...
- 09:12 pm Revision 1868: GARS, source files aren't supposed to be executable. (now my ls output has the rig...
- 08:46 pm Revision 1867: fixed priya's bugs, left her questionable sytlistic choices
- 08:16 pm Revision 1866: see comments for validTurns.h
- this is the actual code for the function validateTurn that takes a barcode
and returns an integer that corresponds to...
- 08:15 pm Revision 1865: header file for the function called when entering an intersection that
- determines whether or not a turn is valid based on the intersection type
and position of the robot. Currently uses ra...
- 08:02 pm Task #1549 (Fixed): Populate /Projects/site folder on W: drive
- Dan Shope took care of this already when he made the new site. Looks good as is, nothing else to do.
- 07:58 pm Revision 1864: Added comments (doxygen style) to linefollow and linedrive.
- 01:16 pm Revision 1863: Completed adding ping capabilities for intersections. Code compiles, but untested ...
- 10:37 pm Task #1568: Clean up Colony-New and prepare for next year
- I read the issue before Ben's response and was thinking the same thing - the new repo is still a good place to experi...
- 09:34 pm Task #1570: Implement Intersection Behavior
- Reliability: Ben, Vinay
Collision avoidance: Alex L (not Alex Z)
Determining Turns: Priya
I also made a bit of p...
- 07:28 pm Task #1570 (Assigned): Implement Intersection Behavior
- This ticket is to keep track of the entire Intersection Group. Post comments on progress as it happens.
- 08:45 pm Revision 1862: killed analog loop
- 08:41 pm Revision 1861: Added function to reply to pings, and come calls to ping robots in the queue. Won'...
- 07:47 pm Revision 1860: removed old code
- 07:37 pm Revision 1859: Added code to make it demo that the queue works. Mostly orbs and buttons, but some...
- 07:15 pm Revision 1858: Updated line following code from line following project
- 06:09 pm Task #1568: Clean up Colony-New and prepare for next year
- I'd recommend leaving it until later in the year, or until the intro labs next year. That way people can still use it...
- 05:36 pm Task #1568 (Assigned): Clean up Colony-New and prepare for next year
- Need to figure out what we want to do with colony-new repository.
We will need to clean it out for next year, but ...
- 05:22 pm Task #1405 (Fixed): Look into finding gumstix
- Response from Gumstix (in short, request denied):
Thanks for writing. As you may imagine, Gumsti...
- 05:34 pm Task #1544 (Fixed): Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- 04:43 am Task #1544: Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- Finished and uploaded.
- 05:34 pm Task #1542 (Fixed): Move Brad's Ref Code
- 05:33 pm Task #1562 (Assigned): Make Hunter-Prey Ref More Verbose
- Make the output more clear about which bots are cheating and how.
- 12:36 am Revision 1857: minor bug fix, 2nd attempt
- 12:35 am Revision 1856: minor bug fix
- 12:27 am Revision 1855: lineFollow now supports merge. line drive is UNTESTED and has NO COMMENTS, but wi...
- 12:26 am Revision 1854: lineFollow now supports merge. line drive is UNTESTED and has NO COMMENTS, but wi...
- 11:05 pm Revision 1853: improved turning
- 12:32 pm Task #1543 (Fixed): Move colony-new members to colony list
- Removed everyone except Colony Admins (past and present). Should be primed for addition of new members next year.
- 02:31 pm Revision 1852: Moved the old ref code to oldRef, and deleted the files from ref (the .old files).
- 08:10 pm Revision 1851: Added turning
- 07:45 pm Task #1556 (Assigned): Profile different mapping surfaces
- Record the mean intensity and the standard deviation for 4 different surfaces we are interested in:
- Printer paper
- 07:44 pm Task #1489 (Fixed): Look into finding funding for maps
- We will use the paper that Dan Shope has let us borrow. If this becomes a problem, we can reopen this ticket.
- 06:35 pm Task #1489: Look into finding funding for maps
- Talk to Dan Shope. He's got some large paper that we might be able to have if we ask nicely.
- 07:41 pm Task #1439: Check/Order robot battery clips
- Kwab is now looking for the clips. When he finds them, Harrison will order them.
- 07:26 pm Task #1543: Move colony-new members to colony list
- Added new members to rc-colony list. Alex is informing new members that lists are being cleaned up and to notify us i...
- 05:03 pm Task #1549 (Fixed): Populate /Projects/site folder on W: drive
- 07:27 pm Task #1544 (Fixed): Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- 01:27 am Task #1543 (Fixed): Move colony-new members to colony list
- 01:26 am Task #1456 (Fixed): Send reminder emails
- 11:47 pm Task #1542 (Fixed): Move Brad's Ref Code
- Move to its own HP directory.
- 10:32 pm Revision 1850: Added my RefBot code, and the hunter_prey.* files that it needs. Brad's old code i...
- 07:20 pm Revision 1849: Removed all the unnecessary files that get added when compiling in James' hunter p...
- 10:37 pm Revision 1848: added Carroll James' hunter prey corrected to bosserman's wireless specifications
- 10:15 pm Revision 1847: Added james' hunter-prey folder.
- 07:08 pm Revision 1846: Fixed the #include so it can find the linefollow header. This should be fixed so i...
- 05:34 pm Task #1534 (Assigned): Add Line Following to Library
- Line following should be callable like wireless - once per loop, call
And line following shou...
- 05:08 pm Task #1486 (Fixed): Create a MUX for sensors
- Turns out we can just buy it.
Ticket sent to Harrison
- 05:06 pm Task #1487 (Fixed): Find out who ordered sensors, get more
- 05:06 pm Task #1513 (Fixed): Get Letter of Rec from George
- 05:03 pm Revision 1845: Updated linefollowing/barcode code.
- Makefile is configured to OSX to annoy Dan.
- 04:11 pm Revision 1844: Added beginning of wireless protocol for traffic navigation, and added code for ha...
- 12:20 pm Revision 1843: Added the traffic_navigation directory to projects in trunk, and inserted my preli...
Also available in: Atom