- Registered on: 10/08/2010
- Last connection: 01/19/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 06:33 pm Colony Scout Task #1862: Control Motors (ARM)
- To enable use of PWM on the kernel, we need to use this kernel module:
- 03:31 am Colony Scout Task #1893: Power ROS Node
- Pretty sure gumstix/ARM doesn't have acpi. that's an x86 thing.
Check with abe, the board has a custom solution (a...
- 06:53 pm Colony Scout Bug #1892: Create Alarm Clocks
- Turns out that ros already has timers baked in.
- 06:53 pm Colony Scout Task #1818: Create ROS Node: Timer
- Turns out that timers are baked into ros, so we don't need to do anything here
- 06:04 pm Colony Scout Task #1880 (Invalid): Test AVR configuration
- Alexander Lam wrote:
> Impossible to do this since the AVR we are using is not available in a bread-board compatible...
- 06:03 pm Colony Scout Task #1880: Test AVR configuration
- Impossible to do this since the AVR we are using is not available in a bread-board compatible package.
Kevin Woo &...
- 06:49 pm Colony Scout Task #1880 (Invalid): Test AVR configuration
- Today it was discussed with Abe and Dan J that our AVR pin configuration may be completely untested.
The plan is t...
- 07:17 pm Colony Scout Task #1789: Test Cliff Sensors
- Tested 3 cliff sensors mounted on chassis. Same power for test rig. Made sure batteries stayed above 6v for all of te...
- 03:03 am Colony Scout Task #1825: Create ROS Node: Wireless
- Assignment changed to Prashant as per last status meeting.
- 12:49 am Colony Scout Task #1789: Test Cliff Sensors
- Preliminary Test Results:
Power: Colony 5xNi-MH battery pack (charged, or at least above 6v for entire te...
Also available in: Atom