Fixed whitespace in motors node
Fixed motors node to work around pwm driver bug
The node can now only do writes to /dev/pwm*, because doing both readsand writes causes the fstream to try seeking, which fails because it'snot supported by the driver. Then the fstream refuses to do any more io.
Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
Finished adding gpio control to motors node
I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of filenames, and construct the file names itself. All that remains in testing.
Added forward/backward support to motors node
Changed motors node to write to pwm device files
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Updated motors code.
Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a fewimplementation changes as well.
Changed "libscout_node" to "node" and "n" to "node" in other packages.
Fixed bugs I saw in headlights code. Fixed object parameter missing error. Added no-set capability to headlights. Changed attribution in motors. Fixed CMakeLists.txt due to error I put in there on my last commit (extra comma). Should compile now. I'm sorry if it doesn't.
Updated motors.cpp and motors.h with small stylistic changes.
Added code inside motors.cpp to set and read individual speeds in different units. Also added appropriate headers to motors.h, and units field to query_motors.srv and set_motors.msg
Updated motors.cpp and motors.h to comply with coding standards and doxygen.
Changed the module comments so motors are properly labeled as a the motor module.Chaned indentation to four spaces.Put braces on a new line.
Added the ROS stack with the libscout, motors, and sonar packages to the reposititory, and associated files. There are probably still things missing. Libscout won't run properly, but it and motors will compile. Sonar is probably broken, but nothing depends on it yet, so this shouldn't be an issue.
Created first version of git repository; added libscout and motors packages.
The repository root is the ros directory, which contains the ROS stack for the scout project.The included files are those that ROS creates with a new stack or package, and those created manually. Files created during compilation are not included....