From 09/28/2009 to 10/27/2009
- 02:18 AM Revision 1465: Added RAM size check to makefile for unit tests
- 09:13 PM Revision 1464: Started work on reference bot
- 12:07 AM Revision 1463: forgot to add test_initx.c
- 11:20 PM Revision 1462: moved dragonfly definitions to separate header file
- 05:02 PM Task #724 (Fixed): Remove function inlining TODO tags from wireless library
- 11:01 PM Revision 1461: updated all the library code to have sensible _init behavior.
- Almost all of the library components have a global variable which gets set after init and the functions inside will f...
- 01:19 PM Revision 1460: put lcd and rangefinder lookup tables into program space
- removed TODO inline comments from wireless library
- 01:49 AM Bug #790: XBee/Wireless Initialization
- xbee_init() turns on the transmitter and receiver on the xbee and resets the baud rate.
xbee_lib_init() cycles the x...
- 12:58 AM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Multiple xbee init works if you call terminate at end of use before initing again. Otherwise it will get stuck in an...
- 08:18 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- cant do analog8 or analog10 either, need to think about these
- 07:53 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- can't fix:
Also, need to get orbs working and then have buzzer / orbs fail if hte other is inited
- 07:09 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- not doing lcd, since we don't have one
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Still need to deal with orbs, they are complicated because there are multiple init states.
Also, need to figure ou...
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798 (Assigned): get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- multiple init calls should not cause undefined behavior
- 07:02 PM Bug #797 (Wontfix): rename motor.h
- eveyr library file should be called x.c and the init should be x_init, but motor.c has motors_init
- 05:33 PM Revision 1459: Updated design:
- larger wire passageway
PCB now 3.5x4.75" large
Front Cover for PCB
Minor chassis tweaks
- 05:12 AM Revision 1458: Fixed tabbing/spacing issue
- 05:10 AM Revision 1457
- 05:08 AM Revision 1456
- 06:33 PM Revision 1455
- 09:38 PM Bug #790 (Assigned): XBee/Wireless Initialization
- XBee and Wireless Init functions seem to conflict. dragonfly_init() appears to call xbee_init() [found in serial.c in...
- 11:09 PM Revision 1454: Uploaded main.c file in templates for the analog clock prescalar test.
- 08:44 PM Revision 1453: fixed some testbench bugs, added command line argument to specify wireless channel...
- 08:30 PM Revision 1452: update of includes in library, removed unnecessary calls to stdlib.h
- 08:17 PM Revision 1451: added wait for keypress after each test
- 06:50 PM Revision 1450: branched analog
- 06:50 PM Revision 1449: deleted analog/code folder
- 06:48 PM Revision 1448: Created analog folder in branches
- 06:12 PM Revision 1447: fixed testbench, now it works!
- also fixed hunter prey reference to allow packet type of 42, but there is still a bug in the reference WRT the latest...
- 04:35 PM Revision 1446: Removed hunter_prey.c from the testbecnh directory so it wouldn't try to compile f...
- 12:29 AM Revision 1445: Bug fix with new BOM code
- 10:45 PM Revision 1444: committed using svnmucc
- 09:36 PM Revision 1443: 1. Alpha code to trigger the new wireless bootloader from the user program. Not te...
- Includes subroutine in the XBee library to reset the XBee's settings
2. New subroutine in the BOM library to more ac...
- 08:57 PM Revision 1442: Added fflush(stdout)'s
- 08:45 PM Revision 1441: Testbench compiles now
- 08:34 PM Revision 1440: Changed include of wireless.h to relative path to fix testbench
- 08:13 PM Revision 1439: Changed wireless include from automatic to relative path name.
- 07:57 PM Revision 1438: Finished writing testbench for checkpoint 1.
- Note: This does not compile yet due to our incompetence.
- 07:12 PM Revision 1437: updated xbee test - fixed xbee_init issue
- 07:03 PM Revision 1436: updated wireless library
- 07:02 PM Revision 1435: added function to exit api mode on termination
- 12:40 AM Bug #480 (Worksforme): XBee dongle: undefined output after 0
- I don't seem to have this problem. sending packet 0 1 0 3 4 0 6 7 8 0 10 11 12 13 0 15 17 (for example) is received p...
- 05:22 PM Revision 1434: Wrote first test for first checkpoint
- 04:07 PM Revision 1433: Began creating testbench for Lab 2's first checkpoint.
- 10:28 PM Task #724 (Fixed): Remove function inlining TODO tags from wireless library
- Revision 1430 removed comments from xbee.c stating:
//TODO: this function is so simple, it *may* be beneficial to in...
- 01:09 PM Bug #718: buy rangefinders
- $10.79 ea @ qty 10 price break
- 01:04 PM Bug #718 (Fixed): buy rangefinders
- 08:45 PM Revision 1432: test_xbee - checks address of xbee
- 09:58 PM Bug #715 (Duplicate): Investigate XBee's on Bots 4 and 6
- Programs hang on call to wl_basic_do_default()
- 07:42 PM Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- 07:41 PM Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- 07:40 PM Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
Right now it has google.com in the iframe. Change it when you...
- 06:50 PM Task #694: Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- I'd like to do a Ruby on Rails implementation but don't know how..yet. A discussion on the redmine website:
- 06:35 PM Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- This plugin:
Allows us to include iframe content inline on the wiki --> t...
- 07:11 PM Revision 1431: seperated out hunter_prey tag function
- 05:56 PM Bug #693 (Assigned): Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- assert would be nice
- 08:07 PM Revision 1430: removed several TODO comments.
- attempting to inline simple functions does not reduce compiled code size
Also available in: Atom