- Registered on: 03/06/2009
- Last connection: 05/12/2014
- 03:58 PM Colony Scout Bug #1533 (Fixed): Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- Switched to the surface mount part in the latest Scoutfly prototype.
- 11:09 PM Colony Scout Revision b67a9f36 (scoutece): Fixed DRC errors in reduced switching board
- Preparing Julian's version of Scoutfly to ship out. Fixed a bunch of DRC
errors, but there are still a few. Nothing m...
- 08:52 PM Colony Scout Task #1950 (Worksforme): Replace out-of-stock LDO on Scoutfly
- It's not actually out of production. It was just briefly low in stock for some reason.
- 02:51 AM Colony Scout Revision d6199bd9 (scoutece): Started routing charging updated charging circuit
- Routed some of charging circuit in updated Scoutfly. Modeled part
position after that on power test board. Moved diod...
- 09:55 PM Colony Scout Revision 51698c42 (scoutece): Fixed angle errors in Scoutfly power update.
- Scoutfly power update now passes DRC.
- 12:42 AM Colony Scout Revision 54e8c05e (scoutece): Moved power parts in Scoutfly layout
- Moved parts for new Scoutfly power circuit from edge of layout to their
(very) approximate final locations. Changed t...
- 03:17 PM Colony Scout Revision b7bdc50b (scoutece): Added Scoutfly files with new power circuit
- Switched Scoutfly from old power circuit to new power circuit from power
test board. Did this in a new file so that, ...
- 06:51 PM Colony Scout Revision 14d1e574 (scoutece): Added power board CAD files, deleted autoroute
- Added files used for manufacture of power test board. Removed copy of
power test board files used to run autorouter, ...
- 06:24 PM Colony Scout Task #1950 (Worksforme): Replace out-of-stock LDO on Scoutfly
- Scoutfly uses an LDO (MCP1702, I think) that was in low stock across several distributors last time I checked. Determ...
- 03:53 PM Colony Scout Bug #1533: Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- I think I will consider this task done when I have changed the part to a surface-mount device as on Colony 3.
Also available in: Atom