Fixed the analog node.
Only a couple small changes were needed here. For the most part, good job Dev - looks like this is set up correctly for a skeleton. Changes were debugging only.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
cleaned up some files - should be ready to make.
Added files for analog from motors with modifications
Also available in: Atom