- Competition in Roboclub!
- Graduated -- Show up to Wed/Thurs meetings
- Move colony-new mailing list to colony
Software Updates (Wed 5:30)¶
- Do your tickets
- Write file in libScout
- Interface with node
- Needs to be written
- Simulator (Dont need driver code!)
- Can start working with behaviors (Distribution Warehouse Stuff)
- Email if want to work on it
- Thanksgiving Break
- Important to get nodes done by then!!!
- Commit structures
- DanJ, Willis, Dev, Prashant left =(
Hardware Updates (Thurs 5:30)¶
- Powerboard sent for printing
- Powering up rest of scoutfly
- Testing rest of board if this works
- BOM Testing
- Driver code for BOM on microcontroller
- Sonar Testing
- Almost working
- Wire stepper motor to sonar & get them stepping & reading
- Getting normal and stepper motor for thursday
- IMU Specced out
- Progress with Forklift design?
- Next Meeting?
- SURG WE GOT IT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Emailed Brian Kirby
- Maybe getting new boards for old robots
- Asked how to get funding for building Scout
- Cleaned up W: drive. Use for colony stuff.
- Cleaned up Wiki. Use to document when you do work.
- What people want to do this semester. Goals. Etc.
- Functional Nodes
- Send out design for "functional" scoutfly
- Simulator basic functionality (driving around)
- Demo ROSSERIAL
- Network Capability?
- OS in a state where we can put a behavior on it and have it run
- Tickets helpful?
- Use Wed/Thurs meetings as work meetings for rest of year.
- Come in expecting to be there for 1.5-2 hrs!
- Work on tickets/projects!