From 04/21/2010 to 05/20/2010
- 04:57 PM Task #1354 (Fixed): better network ping sweep script
- 03:53 PM Bug #1363 (Assigned): Tooltron status indicator
- There should be some way of indicating if tooltron is working. There should be something on the website and a physica...
- 03:51 PM Bug #1164 (Fixed): fix ERROR emails
- 09:11 PM Bug #1358 (Fixed): cable on wood bandsaw seems broken
- Resoldered a broken wire at the connector. The solder blob got really large so some electrical tape was put around th...
- 09:10 PM Task #1348 (Fixed): reprogram bootloaders to deal with eeprom
- This was done in the last upgrade session. All current tools (1-6) have been upgraded to use majority.
- 09:09 PM Bug #1359 (Fixed): Green button on the wood bandsaw is stuck
- Tightening the screws too much seems to press something against the back of the button preventing it from releasing. ...
- 09:08 PM Bug #1356 (Fixed): Tool 3 resetting
- Reprogramming fixed it
- 06:24 PM Task #1360 (Fixed): add CNC support to server
- 05:29 PM Task #1361 (Assigned): order more boards and replace drill-press 1
- Drill press 1 seems like it has a weak board. It is the board which had those random eeprom bit flips and just now it...
- 08:19 PM Bug #1188 (Fixed): tooltron does not check if members have paid dues
- 07:50 PM Task #1360 (Fixed): add CNC support to server
- 07:36 PM Enhancement #1165 (Wontfix): send email when tooltron recovers
- 07:35 PM Task #1024 (Fixed): split logs based on date
- 07:35 PM Task #1178 (Fixed): detect cosmic bit flips
- 07:35 PM Task #1201 (Duplicate): Document the Server
- 07:35 PM Task #1349 (Fixed): reprogram tools to respond to TT_GRANT
- 06:11 PM Bug #1359 (Fixed): Green button on the wood bandsaw is stuck
- 04:07 PM Bug #1358 (Fixed): cable on wood bandsaw seems broken
- needs to be wiggled to the right spot to give the tool power
- 02:41 PM Task #1353 (Fixed): test Nicos cable
- 02:41 PM Task #1352 (Fixed): redo cable ties
- 06:51 PM Task #1357 (Assigned): update server docs
- network protocol has changed with new cardbox
- 06:44 PM Bug #1356 (Fixed): Tool 3 resetting
- The metal bandsaw seems to periodically reset every 1 second
- 06:24 PM Task #1355 (Assigned): Document new Error codes on Cardbox
- 06:14 PM Task #1354 (Fixed): better network ping sweep script
- show responses as they happen and don't use 2 second timeouts
- 06:13 PM Bug #1273 (Invalid): fix error messages on bas sync
- 06:12 PM Task #1353 (Fixed): test Nicos cable
- 06:12 PM Task #1352 (Fixed): redo cable ties
- 06:12 PM Task #1351 (Assigned): organize repo
- for example, rename "swipe"
- 06:12 PM Task #1350 (Assigned): Write tutorial about network programming
- a bit about how it works and how to do it
- 06:11 PM Task #1349 (Fixed): reprogram tools to respond to TT_GRANT
- 06:10 PM Task #1348 (Fixed): reprogram bootloaders to deal with eeprom
- majority for eeprom id
- 06:10 PM Task #1347 (Assigned): remove server hacks
- 06:10 PM Bug #1346 (Assigned): timeouts not working correctly
- It seems like the cardbox sometimes skips the timeout state, after going yellow it just turns off instead of doing re...
- 01:28 PM Enhancement #1345 (Assigned): MySQL Stored Procedures
- Consider using stored procedures/routines for db queries
Offloads some processing from client end, and could provi...
- 06:25 PM Bug #1327 (Assigned): Server dies when internet is out
- The server dies when the internet goes out necessitating the manual override of tools. This may be a security hole bu...
- 02:45 PM Bug #1151 (Fixed): input/output error
- Seems that the webcams were causing problems on the USB chip on the server. We added a powered hub and moved tooltron...
Also available in: Atom