From 10/14/2012 to 11/12/2012
- 07:15 PM Colony Scout Enhancement #2114 (Wontfix): Make it easier to make new behaviors
- Make the makefile check the behaviors/ folder and compile anything it finds there into a behavior. Auto-generate any...
- 07:14 PM Colony Scout Task #2113 (Wontfix): Clean up scoutsim code
- There's some poor indentation and such.
Clean that up.
- 07:13 PM Colony Scout Task #2112 (Fixed): Clean up GUI code
- The GUI to create, delete, and pause scouts is some ugly python.
Clean it up.
- 07:13 PM Colony Scout Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Currently sonar and teleop debugging only runs on scout1, hardcoded.
Make this be specified in some easy way from ...
- 03:31 PM Colony Scout Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/UCC3911DP-4/296-11543-5-ND/381692 for protection instead
- 03:00 PM Colony Scout Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Also need to modify charge circuit to make sure the maximum charge current is 1435mA.
Nominal Cell Voltage is 3.6V a...
- 01:39 AM Colony Scout Bug #2109 (Assigned): Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Protection Circuits Here:
Fuel Gauge Circuit Here:
- 02:56 PM Colony Scout Bug #2110 (Assigned): BOM returns values even when IR LED cannot possibly permeate through the ma...
- Tested by covering with hand and by enclosing in ESD bag.
Checked with camera to make sure IR LED was not visible.
- 06:04 PM Colony Task #2108 (Fixed): Contact Dan Shope
- 05:01 PM Colony Task #2108 (Fixed): Contact Dan Shope
- Build a fruitful relationship for the future
- 02:25 PM Colony Scout Task #1886 (Fixed): Spec Out and Buy IMU
- 02:25 PM Colony Scout Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- 09:13 PM Colony Scout Task #2091: order more scout parts
- Accelerometer and Gyro on backorder...
Considering switching to: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10252
- 03:01 PM Colony Scout Task #2091: order more scout parts
- The third thing was the quad encoders (http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1217).
- 10:36 PM Colony Scout Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- Including but not limited to:
- Accelerometer breakout board (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9836)
- 05:34 PM WCTU Task #2087 (Assigned): Create v1.0 JS Client Revision 1
- 05:33 PM WCTU Task #2077 (Fixed): Create Communication Specification
Also available in: Atom