- Registered on: 10/03/2011
- Last connection: 03/30/2012
- Underwater Swarm Bots (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 10/03/2011)
- 11:00 PM Underwater Swarm Bots Requisition #2036 (Fixed): More PVC pipe
- Finished. It's behind the boxes.
- 11:03 PM Underwater Swarm Bots Requisition #1952 (Fixed): Parts
- Hey Robbie, Here are some parts that need to be ordered:
1x Lego linear actuators
- Let's list here the old parts and spec sheets that we can find so we don't look everywhere for them.
I have her...
- 03:09 AM Underwater Swarm Bots Mechanical: RE: Chassis/Propulsion Design Brainstorming
- Mech-E's. If the floppy disk parts don't work for ballast control, consider using this small threaded rod:
- 01:17 PM Underwater Swarm Bots General Discussion: RE: Meeting Notes Oct 31
- Sorry for the silence, here's an update on everything.
-Let me know if you have any concerns with anythin...
- 11:28 PM Underwater Swarm Bots Requisition #1891 (Fixed): Purchase List
- Hey Robbie,
Trying it through redmine.
- 11:37 AM Underwater Swarm Bots Mechanical: RE: Motor Building
- They arrived, apparently Andrew tested them (in air), he said:
"They've got some kick. But the seal is bad. Try c...
- 11:08 AM Underwater Swarm Bots Mechanical: RE: Chassis/Propulsion Design Brainstorming
- I no longer have solidworks on my computer :(
is there any way you could post screenshots of your ideas?
Also available in: Atom