From 03/12/2010 to 04/10/2010
- 01:58 PM Bug #1273 (Invalid): fix error messages on bas sync
- shouldn't see
ERROR: got confusing packet. Excpecting something from cardbox (2) but got:
ERROR: trying to print m...
- 09:22 PM Task #1200 (Duplicate): Update state machine interactions between cardbox and server
- 09:21 PM Bug #1204 (Fixed): MySQL server goes away
- fixed by reconnected to MySQL every time someone swipes
- 09:21 PM Bug #1233 (Fixed): Cardbox hangs
- fixed for now by allowing server to get key responses when it is expecting an ACK
- 09:15 PM Revision 264: fixed funny server bug
- 09:13 PM Revision 263: argh, something strange is going on. added more printouts
- 09:10 PM Revision 262: added debugging printouts
- 09:05 PM Revision 261: updated tooltron server to hande being offset from cardbox (implicit ACKS) and ot h...
- 06:28 PM Bug #1233: Cardbox hangs
- Just saw this issue again:
card swipe triggers yellow light, then regardless of button press, a timeout happens (a...
- 01:37 PM Revision 260: Added script to read fuses out of the cardbox
- 10:10 PM Bug #1233 (Fixed): Cardbox hangs
- Twice this issue has come up recently, and it seems to be a problem with the states in the card box
At some point ...
- 05:25 PM Revision 259: wow im a moron, uncommented the cirtical section of code in tooltron.py
- 12:26 PM Revision 258: fixed bug with retries in server and made mysql reconnect each swipe
- 01:40 PM Bug #1204 (Fixed): MySQL server goes away
This happens sometimes when someone swipes after many hours ...
- 08:55 PM Bug #1177 (Duplicate): cosmic bit flips
- 08:54 PM Task #1201 (Duplicate): Document the Server
- * State machine
* How to modify the server
* How to run manualtron
* How to set up the server (screen, etc)
- 08:53 PM Task #1200 (Duplicate): Update state machine interactions between cardbox and server
- 08:53 PM Task #1199 (Assigned): Document the States of the toolbox/cardbox
- 08:53 PM Task #1198 (Assigned): Document the Network Bootloader
- 08:52 PM Task #617 (Invalid): Buy Conduit
- 08:52 PM Task #1142 (Worksforme): Hot glue connectors in the two bandsaws
- 08:51 PM Bug #1151: input/output error
- Might be the FTDI chip browning out. Going to try to add a cap to the power rails when we get the parts for it
- 08:47 PM Bug #1150 (Worksforme): Fix USB issue with RS485 chip on cardbox schematic/layout
- 03:36 PM Bug #1179 (Fixed): Tool ACL issues
- 03:16 PM Revision 257: huge delay to keep the ftdi chip happy
- 03:06 PM Revision 256: added delay between messages on the bus
- 02:47 PM Bug #1197 (Assigned): Keypad row 3 (7,8,9,C) does not work
- The keypad isn't busted (we probed the leads and saw that rows were connected) but we don't get anything from row 3.
- 02:37 PM Revision 255: Updated a define in tooltron.h
- 05:04 PM Revision 254: added some logging output
- 03:38 PM Task #1194 (Assigned): Put up a warning sign for Tooltron swiping responsibilities
- If you swipe, you are responsible for damages
- 09:42 PM Bug #1164: fix ERROR emails
- Also, and most importantly, the actual error messages don't get printed in the log. Presumably something else happens...
- 07:23 PM Revision 253: Fixed cardbox state machine to handle retries and more acks to the server. Fixed ca...
- 05:57 PM Revision 252: made tooltron server ignore card swipes during a transaction
- 05:51 PM Revision 251: added NACK if there is a double-swipe
- 05:37 PM Bug #1188 (Fixed): tooltron does not check if members have paid dues
- Should only get access if they have paid
- 05:28 PM Revision 250: ok, cardbox can't count time, making timeout higher again
- 05:26 PM Revision 249: increased timeout
- 05:24 PM Revision 248: fixed readcard timeout
- 05:21 PM Revision 247: manualtron now sends acks to cardbox
- 05:20 PM Revision 246: updated manualtron to deal with new key code
- 05:15 PM Revision 245: sign error
- 05:14 PM Revision 244: added time to common.py
- 05:00 PM Revision 243: updated server to deal with new cardbox code
- 09:46 AM Revision 242: fixed a bug with timeouts.
- Looks like timeouts might not be handled in all cases
- 05:18 PM Revision 241: fixed log message
- 01:42 PM Bug #1179 (Fixed): Tool ACL issues
- This has been reported by 2 different people (Austin, Paul) for different tools (Bandsaw, Mill, Drill Press) where th...
- 12:10 PM Revision 240: set to use /var/log/tooltron as log file
- 08:20 PM Revision 239: removed extra error state for timeouts so we don't get so much error spam
- 07:20 PM Revision 238: silly me
- 07:18 PM Revision 237: typo, damn python
- 07:16 PM Revision 236: forgot common.py
- 07:14 PM Revision 235: added handling for timeouts in readKey
- 06:59 PM Revision 234: fixed keypad timeout
- 06:43 PM Revision 233: oops
- 06:42 PM Revision 232: fixed timeout bug in tooltron server
- 06:03 PM Task #1178 (Fixed): detect cosmic bit flips
- notice when we get a response from a tool we don't recognize
- 06:00 PM Bug #1157 (Duplicate): make tooltron log files split
- 06:00 PM Task #1144 (Fixed): Assign public tool numbers and print the list
- 05:59 PM Task #1145 (Fixed): Figure out tool times for each tool
- 05:59 PM Bug #1152 (Fixed): idiot mode exploit
- 05:52 PM Bug #1177 (Duplicate): cosmic bit flips
- A bit of the eeprom on tool 3 flipped, so the ADDR was 45 instead of 13.... wtf?
- 05:27 PM Revision 231: fixed idiot mode exploit, needs testing
- 11:45 AM Bug #1166 (Invalid): use ip instead of domain name in tooltron
- so it can work if DNS goes down
- 09:33 AM Enhancement #1165 (Wontfix): send email when tooltron recovers
- we get an ERROR email but there is no email to say that everything is back up and running as normal.
- 09:32 AM Bug #1164 (Fixed): fix ERROR emails
- it shouldn't be an error if the server reboots
also, 200 lines is way too many for the body
and sometimes the attac...
- 06:13 PM Bug #1157 (Duplicate): make tooltron log files split
- right now the file will grow forever!
- 03:46 PM Revision 230: added smarter (and more hacky) excpetion handling to tooltron.py
Also available in: Atom