From 01/31/2010 to 03/01/2010
- 02:48 AM Task #1145 (Fixed): Figure out tool times for each tool
- Make them unreasonable to anger the meches
- 02:47 AM Task #1144 (Fixed): Assign public tool numbers and print the list
- 02:47 AM Task #1143 (Fixed): Mount cardbox
- 02:45 AM Task #1142 (Worksforme): Hot glue connectors in the two bandsaws
- 02:45 AM Task #1141 (Fixed): Test Network programming with multiple tools
- This is a required step to install tooltron after all of the tools have been updated with the bootloader
- 02:45 AM Enhancement #1140 (Fixed): Tool ping packet
- Automatically handle in the packet handler to send an ack when received
- 02:43 AM Task #1139 (Fixed): Program correct tool IDs into the eeprom on all tools
- 02:43 AM Task #1138 (Fixed): Reprogram all tools with new fuses/bootloader
- 02:42 AM Task #1137 (Fixed): Modify rs482 connector for cardbox
- 7 stupid plugs into the cardbox
- 02:42 AM Bug #1103 (Fixed): Tools send wrong Ack message
- 02:41 AM Bug #1121 (Fixed): Update netprog to deal with errors
- 02:41 AM Bug #1133 (Fixed): Tool and server take wrong turnon message
- 02:40 AM Bug #1104 (Fixed): Remove magic number from uart init
- Fixed in all the code
- 05:00 PM Task #1124 (Fixed): Jump table for user code
- Tested with toolbox code
- 03:31 PM Bug #1131 (Fixed): network programming script sends 1 too many packets
- 02:25 PM Enhancement #1079 (Fixed): Network Programming Support
- Network programming is implemented and works.
- 02:25 PM Task #1125 (Fixed): Cut usb cable to make new cardbox cable
- Made, but some of the wires are reversed in the intermediary connectors. Also the colors are reversed on the board en...
- 02:54 PM Task #1125: Cut usb cable to make new cardbox cable
- Need to do a CGgrid <-> Grey Cable <-> Circle Plug <-> CGrid adaptor to get the USB into the cardbox
- 12:48 PM Bug #1133 (Fixed): Tool and server take wrong turnon message
- The turnon message is defined at 'O' (capital "oh") when it should be 'o' (lower case "oh"). The server should send t...
- 06:22 PM Enhancement #1132 (Wontfix): Add a FUSE section to the bootloader
- Seems to be broken on the compiler level. The code is left in as of r197 but we get an error when programming saying ...
- 12:07 AM Enhancement #1132 (Wontfix): Add a FUSE section to the bootloader
- So that we don't have to muck with avrdude on each board to program the fuses, set the defaults using the FUSE macro ...
- 05:55 PM Task #1124 (Assigned): Jump table for user code
- We should probably keep this open until we are sure that it works
- 02:27 AM Task #1124 (Fixed): Jump table for user code
- Used function pointers. Macros to use offsets to the jump table address. Not tested, hopefully it works.
- 11:45 PM Task #1124: Jump table for user code
- Jump table is setup in common/tooltron.h and is used when TOOLBOX is defined. Need to find the actual addresses.
- 08:45 PM Task #1124 (Fixed): Jump table for user code
- packet handlers, send packets, uart stuff
- 05:53 PM Bug #1130: add compiler directive to prevent stack junk
- Adding this to the main function actually fails. It makes more sense to add this to the main_start function pointer. ...
- 02:35 AM Bug #1130 (Fixed): add compiler directive to prevent stack junk
- Made the main function in the bootloader naked which should do the same thing. This will prevent recursive calls to i...
- 10:27 PM Bug #1130 (Fixed): add compiler directive to prevent stack junk
- Everytime we call main_start we we leaving the shell of the bootloader on the stack. If we declare it with __attribut...
- 01:14 AM Enhancement #1128 (Fixed): Reorganize repository to share common code
- This is actualy non-trivial since the cardbox and toolbox operate very differently now and continue to diverge. The o...
- 08:47 PM Enhancement #1128 (Fixed): Reorganize repository to share common code
- use an include directory to share common code between the toolbox/cardbox
- 11:14 PM Task #1119 (Fixed): Watchdog Reset
- Applied in changeset r176.
- 08:41 PM Task #1119 (Fixed): Watchdog Reset
- Reset for the bootloader on a reset packet
- 11:09 PM Bug #1131 (Fixed): network programming script sends 1 too many packets
- When the packet size is exactly divisible by 32 the script sends an extra packet with 32 blank bytes and fails due to...
- 09:58 PM Task #1122 (Fixed): Send nacks
- Send nacks when there is a TT_BAD or a mistmatched packet while in bootloading mode. Retries currently 5 times but is...
- 08:44 PM Task #1122 (Fixed): Send nacks
- Bootloader crc errors, mismatched packet types
Normal code crc errors
- 09:57 PM Task #1123 (Fixed): clear user code jump when programming
- We clear the jump in software but haven't been able to test it. Should be okay though.
- 08:44 PM Task #1123 (Fixed): clear user code jump when programming
- 09:29 PM Task #1120 (Fixed): Packet handler timeouts
- It will wait 60000 cycles (7-14ms) for a program packet after reset before it times out. Otherwise it will run the ma...
- 08:42 PM Task #1120 (Fixed): Packet handler timeouts
- 08:47 PM Enhancement #1129 (Assigned): notifications of tool boot packets in tooltron.py
- Keep a log and send an email whenever a board gets reset
- 08:46 PM Enhancement #1127 (Assigned): script for network programming
- give it a program (source) and a list of tool IDs
will recompile each one, defining ADDR and then use netprog to sen...
- 08:46 PM Task #1126 (Fixed): Test new cardbox board
- 08:46 PM Task #1125 (Fixed): Cut usb cable to make new cardbox cable
- 08:43 PM Bug #1121 (Fixed): Update netprog to deal with errors
- NAACKs and BOOT packets at odd times
- 08:37 PM Enhancement #1089 (Fixed): New Cardbox Board
- 08:37 PM Task #1090 (Wontfix): Buy OR gates
- 02:37 PM Bug #1104 (Fixed): Remove magic number from uart init
- We use a magic number for uart init instead of a #define in the cardbox/toolbox/bootloader
- 08:53 PM Bug #1103 (Fixed): Tools send wrong Ack message
- Tools, cardbox, and Server expect 'A' instead of 'a' for an ack which does not follow the message format.
- 11:26 PM Enhancement #1089: New Cardbox Board
- Committed in r151 Needs to pass DFM and get budget approval
- 08:56 PM Task #1090 (Wontfix): Buy OR gates
unless the club...
- 08:56 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- 512byte boot loader. We can probably modify this. It's setup to use the uart protocol I believe. Need to login to avr...
- 04:49 PM Enhancement #1089 (Fixed): New Cardbox Board
- * Integrated RS485<-> USB
* Run the chip on RS485, or UART, no RS232
- 03:19 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- AVR-LIBC seems to have some macros to make this easier: http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__boot.html
- 08:58 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- We need to use the Self-Programming Flash feature of the ATTIny2313. Page 155 of the datasheet.
Notes from the dat...
- 10:57 PM Enhancement #1079 (Fixed): Network Programming Support
- Flesh out a system for network programming of tools. Perhaps look into how the Colony bootloader works as well as wha...
Also available in: Atom