From 01/26/2010 to 02/24/2010
- 10:59 PM Revision 200: Bootloader only emits a boot message when the buttons are depressed or it was reset...
- 10:16 PM Revision 199: Bootloader is setup to read the address from the EEPROM now
- 06:24 PM Revision 198: Fixed a magic number initialization
- 06:22 PM Enhancement #1132 (Wontfix): Add a FUSE section to the bootloader
- Seems to be broken on the compiler level. The code is left in as of r197 but we get an error when programming saying ...
- 12:07 AM Enhancement #1132 (Wontfix): Add a FUSE section to the bootloader
- So that we don't have to muck with avrdude on each board to program the fuses, set the defaults using the FUSE macro ...
- 06:21 PM Revision 197: Removed fuse writing since it seems to be placing the fuses out of memory and causi...
- 05:57 PM Revision 196: * Fixed bug where the naked attribute did not work with main
- * Used a noreturn attribute to main_start which saved us some room. That works
* Tested removal of interrupt tables, ...
- 05:55 PM Task #1124 (Assigned): Jump table for user code
- We should probably keep this open until we are sure that it works
- 02:27 AM Task #1124 (Fixed): Jump table for user code
- Used function pointers. Macros to use offsets to the jump table address. Not tested, hopefully it works.
- 11:45 PM Task #1124: Jump table for user code
- Jump table is setup in common/tooltron.h and is used when TOOLBOX is defined. Need to find the actual addresses.
- 08:45 PM Task #1124 (Fixed): Jump table for user code
- packet handlers, send packets, uart stuff
- 05:53 PM Bug #1130: add compiler directive to prevent stack junk
- Adding this to the main function actually fails. It makes more sense to add this to the main_start function pointer. ...
- 02:35 AM Bug #1130 (Fixed): add compiler directive to prevent stack junk
- Made the main function in the bootloader naked which should do the same thing. This will prevent recursive calls to i...
- 10:27 PM Bug #1130 (Fixed): add compiler directive to prevent stack junk
- Everytime we call main_start we we leaving the shell of the bootloader on the stack. If we declare it with __attribut...
- 03:54 PM Revision 195: Using a modified linker script to strip out the unused interrupt vector table in th...
- 02:47 PM Revision 194: Added default fuses to the bootloader
- 02:34 AM Revision 193: Made the main function in the bootloader naked, saved about 50 bytes
- 02:26 AM Revision 192: Fixed offset error in the jump table
- 02:25 AM Revision 191: Added jump table to point to the right functions in the toolbox
- 01:37 AM Revision 190: Added the assembly jump table. It is placed 1 page from the end of flash memory
- 01:17 AM Revision 189: Breaking up more of the bootloader into separate files
- 01:14 AM Enhancement #1128 (Fixed): Reorganize repository to share common code
- This is actualy non-trivial since the cardbox and toolbox operate very differently now and continue to diverge. The o...
- 08:47 PM Enhancement #1128 (Fixed): Reorganize repository to share common code
- use an include directory to share common code between the toolbox/cardbox
- 12:57 AM Revision 188: Moved rs485_poll.h to bootloder since it will never be used by the toolbox
- 12:55 AM Revision 187: moved rs485_sw.c into the bootloader directory where it is compiled. The include di...
- 12:48 AM Revision 186: fixed some bugs in the rs485 code
- 12:28 AM Revision 185: Renamed uart to rs485_poll because it is more descriptive of what it actually does....
- 12:26 AM Revision 184: Pulling out the uart polling code, need to do some file renames
- 11:47 PM Revision 183: Began moving parts of the code into the common directoty. Began setting up the jump...
- 11:28 PM Revision 182: Changed bootloader to use the common header file
- 11:26 PM Revision 181: Deleted old bootloader folder
- 11:25 PM Revision 180: Removed bootloader .dep folder
- 11:22 PM Revision 179: Moved bootloader to the trunk
- 11:21 PM Revision 178: Moved tooltron header file
- 11:15 PM Revision 177: Moved debug script to the util directory
- 11:14 PM Task #1119 (Fixed): Watchdog Reset
- Applied in changeset r176.
- 08:41 PM Task #1119 (Fixed): Watchdog Reset
- Reset for the bootloader on a reset packet
- 11:14 PM Revision 176: Fixes #1119. Watchdog timer based reset implemented and added to the common library
- 11:09 PM Bug #1131 (Fixed): network programming script sends 1 too many packets
- When the packet size is exactly divisible by 32 the script sends an extra packet with 32 blank bytes and fails due to...
- 11:07 PM Revision 175: Test program with the watchdog reset implemented
- 10:11 PM Revision 174: Changed the recusive call to a goto for a retry case in the bootloader
- 09:59 PM Revision 173: * Added timeouts to the packet handler
- * Bootloader sends nacks due to timeouts or mismatched packets
* Bootloader clears user code jump before starting to ...
- 09:58 PM Task #1122 (Fixed): Send nacks
- Send nacks when there is a TT_BAD or a mistmatched packet while in bootloading mode. Retries currently 5 times but is...
- 08:44 PM Task #1122 (Fixed): Send nacks
- Bootloader crc errors, mismatched packet types
Normal code crc errors
- 09:57 PM Task #1123 (Fixed): clear user code jump when programming
- We clear the jump in software but haven't been able to test it. Should be okay though.
- 08:44 PM Task #1123 (Fixed): clear user code jump when programming
- 09:29 PM Task #1120 (Fixed): Packet handler timeouts
- It will wait 60000 cycles (7-14ms) for a program packet after reset before it times out. Otherwise it will run the ma...
- 08:42 PM Task #1120 (Fixed): Packet handler timeouts
- 09:17 PM Revision 172: Fixed bug in the cardbox where a pin on the FTDI was not connected correctly
- 09:17 PM Revision 171: Code cleanup
- 08:53 PM Revision 170: updated netprog with nicer output (slightly)
- 08:47 PM Enhancement #1129 (Assigned): notifications of tool boot packets in tooltron.py
- Keep a log and send an email whenever a board gets reset
- 08:46 PM Enhancement #1127 (Assigned): script for network programming
- give it a program (source) and a list of tool IDs
will recompile each one, defining ADDR and then use netprog to sen...
- 08:46 PM Task #1126 (Fixed): Test new cardbox board
- 08:46 PM Task #1125 (Fixed): Cut usb cable to make new cardbox cable
- 08:43 PM Bug #1121 (Fixed): Update netprog to deal with errors
- NAACKs and BOOT packets at odd times
- 08:37 PM Enhancement #1089 (Fixed): New Cardbox Board
- 08:37 PM Task #1090 (Wontfix): Buy OR gates
- 08:10 PM Revision 169: it works
- 07:31 PM Revision 168: Bootloader almost works except for ctors end stuff
- 05:02 PM Revision 163: tried to update test Makefile to move code to start at 1024
- also added some printouts to netprog
- 04:56 PM Revision 162: Fixed bug in bootloader that writes to flash. Can now write to flash
- 09:31 PM Revision 161: Bootloader fixes
- 04:54 PM Revision 160: added simple test code for programmer
- 02:37 PM Bug #1104 (Fixed): Remove magic number from uart init
- We use a magic number for uart init instead of a #define in the cardbox/toolbox/bootloader
- 10:25 PM Revision 159: got state transitions working with toolbox board!
- 10:25 PM Revision 158: Bootloader state machine and rudimentary programming, can receive program but doesn...
- 09:40 PM Revision 157: first draft of network programmer, no error checking!
- 09:04 PM Revision 156: Added a packet parser and ack generator to the bootloader. Also added the new mesag...
- 08:53 PM Bug #1103 (Fixed): Tools send wrong Ack message
- Tools, cardbox, and Server expect 'A' instead of 'a' for an ack which does not follow the message format.
- 07:21 PM Revision 155: undid hack to main toolbox code
- got something of the bootloader working
- 06:39 PM Revision 154: added bootloader code
- 01:25 PM Revision 153: First version of the cardbox hardware that's not perf boarded. These are the gerber...
- 11:26 PM Enhancement #1089: New Cardbox Board
- Committed in r151 Needs to pass DFM and get budget approval
- 11:24 PM Revision 152: This is the toolbox that we sent to fab
- 11:23 PM Revision 151: First run at the improved cardbox
- 08:56 PM Task #1090 (Wontfix): Buy OR gates
unless the club...
- 08:56 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- 512byte boot loader. We can probably modify this. It's setup to use the uart protocol I believe. Need to login to avr...
- 04:49 PM Enhancement #1089 (Fixed): New Cardbox Board
- * Integrated RS485<-> USB
* Run the chip on RS485, or UART, no RS232
- 03:19 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- AVR-LIBC seems to have some macros to make this easier: http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__boot.html
- 08:58 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- We need to use the Self-Programming Flash feature of the ATTIny2313. Page 155 of the datasheet.
Notes from the dat...
- 10:57 PM Enhancement #1079 (Fixed): Network Programming Support
- Flesh out a system for network programming of tools. Perhaps look into how the Colony bootloader works as well as wha...
- 10:41 PM Revision 150: Fixed several bugs:
- warn state no longer allows red button to kill tool while it is spinning
keypresses are flushed by the server before ...
- 02:03 PM Bug #1056 (Fixed): fix dangerous "left on" case
- Fixed using the current sense detector to enter "idiot" mode
- 08:19 PM Bug #1056 (Fixed): fix dangerous "left on" case
- if the machine switch is on when user turns on tooltron:
green button will spin motor
red button will not kill it w...
- 02:03 PM Bug #1057 (Fixed): yellow warning light blinks too slowly
- Dropped to 200ms in the code using _delay_ms
- 08:19 PM Bug #1057 (Fixed): yellow warning light blinks too slowly
- 08:31 AM Task #1058 (Fixed): look at what happens when a non-member swipes
- I think when harison swiped when we didn't have his card # nothing came up on the board which is wrong. It should bli...
- 09:50 PM Revision 149: added a much better idiot check
- 09:22 PM Revision 148: UNTESTED hacky check state solution for idiot mode, going back to idiot-state solution
- 07:56 PM Revision 147: updated comments
Also available in: Atom