From 01/19/2010 to 02/17/2010
- 09:08 PM Revision 166: Almost works
- 08:32 PM Revision 165: bootloader stuff that should work
- 05:02 PM Revision 163: tried to update test Makefile to move code to start at 1024
- also added some printouts to netprog
- 04:56 PM Revision 162: Fixed bug in bootloader that writes to flash. Can now write to flash
- 09:31 PM Revision 161: Bootloader fixes
- 04:54 PM Revision 160: added simple test code for programmer
- 02:37 PM Bug #1104 (Fixed): Remove magic number from uart init
- We use a magic number for uart init instead of a #define in the cardbox/toolbox/bootloader
- 10:25 PM Revision 159: got state transitions working with toolbox board!
- 10:25 PM Revision 158: Bootloader state machine and rudimentary programming, can receive program but doesn...
- 09:40 PM Revision 157: first draft of network programmer, no error checking!
- 09:04 PM Revision 156: Added a packet parser and ack generator to the bootloader. Also added the new mesag...
- 08:53 PM Bug #1103 (Fixed): Tools send wrong Ack message
- Tools, cardbox, and Server expect 'A' instead of 'a' for an ack which does not follow the message format.
- 07:21 PM Revision 155: undid hack to main toolbox code
- got something of the bootloader working
- 06:39 PM Revision 154: added bootloader code
- 01:25 PM Revision 153: First version of the cardbox hardware that's not perf boarded. These are the gerber...
- 11:26 PM Enhancement #1089: New Cardbox Board
- Committed in r151 Needs to pass DFM and get budget approval
- 11:24 PM Revision 152: This is the toolbox that we sent to fab
- 11:23 PM Revision 151: First run at the improved cardbox
- 08:56 PM Task #1090 (Wontfix): Buy OR gates
unless the club...
- 08:56 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- 512byte boot loader. We can probably modify this. It's setup to use the uart protocol I believe. Need to login to avr...
- 04:49 PM Enhancement #1089 (Fixed): New Cardbox Board
- * Integrated RS485<-> USB
* Run the chip on RS485, or UART, no RS232
- 03:19 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- AVR-LIBC seems to have some macros to make this easier: http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__boot.html
- 08:58 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- We need to use the Self-Programming Flash feature of the ATTIny2313. Page 155 of the datasheet.
Notes from the dat...
- 10:57 PM Enhancement #1079 (Fixed): Network Programming Support
- Flesh out a system for network programming of tools. Perhaps look into how the Colony bootloader works as well as wha...
- 10:41 PM Revision 150: Fixed several bugs:
- warn state no longer allows red button to kill tool while it is spinning
keypresses are flushed by the server before ...
- 02:03 PM Bug #1056 (Fixed): fix dangerous "left on" case
- Fixed using the current sense detector to enter "idiot" mode
- 08:19 PM Bug #1056 (Fixed): fix dangerous "left on" case
- if the machine switch is on when user turns on tooltron:
green button will spin motor
red button will not kill it w...
- 02:03 PM Bug #1057 (Fixed): yellow warning light blinks too slowly
- Dropped to 200ms in the code using _delay_ms
- 08:19 PM Bug #1057 (Fixed): yellow warning light blinks too slowly
- 08:31 AM Task #1058 (Fixed): look at what happens when a non-member swipes
- I think when harison swiped when we didn't have his card # nothing came up on the board which is wrong. It should bli...
- 09:50 PM Revision 149: added a much better idiot check
- 09:22 PM Revision 148: UNTESTED hacky check state solution for idiot mode, going back to idiot-state solution
- 07:56 PM Revision 147: updated comments
Also available in: Atom