From 01/13/2010 to 02/11/2010
- 09:31 PM Revision 161: Bootloader fixes
- 04:54 PM Revision 160: added simple test code for programmer
- 02:37 PM Bug #1104 (Fixed): Remove magic number from uart init
- We use a magic number for uart init instead of a #define in the cardbox/toolbox/bootloader
- 10:25 PM Revision 159: got state transitions working with toolbox board!
- 10:25 PM Revision 158: Bootloader state machine and rudimentary programming, can receive program but doesn...
- 09:40 PM Revision 157: first draft of network programmer, no error checking!
- 09:04 PM Revision 156: Added a packet parser and ack generator to the bootloader. Also added the new mesag...
- 08:53 PM Bug #1103 (Fixed): Tools send wrong Ack message
- Tools, cardbox, and Server expect 'A' instead of 'a' for an ack which does not follow the message format.
- 07:21 PM Revision 155: undid hack to main toolbox code
- got something of the bootloader working
- 06:39 PM Revision 154: added bootloader code
- 01:25 PM Revision 153: First version of the cardbox hardware that's not perf boarded. These are the gerber...
- 11:26 PM Enhancement #1089: New Cardbox Board
- Committed in r151 Needs to pass DFM and get budget approval
- 11:24 PM Revision 152: This is the toolbox that we sent to fab
- 11:23 PM Revision 151: First run at the improved cardbox
- 08:56 PM Task #1090 (Wontfix): Buy OR gates
unless the club...
- 08:56 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- 512byte boot loader. We can probably modify this. It's setup to use the uart protocol I believe. Need to login to avr...
- 04:49 PM Enhancement #1089 (Fixed): New Cardbox Board
- * Integrated RS485<-> USB
* Run the chip on RS485, or UART, no RS232
- 03:19 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- AVR-LIBC seems to have some macros to make this easier: http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__boot.html
- 08:58 PM Enhancement #1079: Network Programming Support
- We need to use the Self-Programming Flash feature of the ATTIny2313. Page 155 of the datasheet.
Notes from the dat...
- 10:57 PM Enhancement #1079 (Fixed): Network Programming Support
- Flesh out a system for network programming of tools. Perhaps look into how the Colony bootloader works as well as wha...
- 10:41 PM Revision 150: Fixed several bugs:
- warn state no longer allows red button to kill tool while it is spinning
keypresses are flushed by the server before ...
- 02:03 PM Bug #1056 (Fixed): fix dangerous "left on" case
- Fixed using the current sense detector to enter "idiot" mode
- 08:19 PM Bug #1056 (Fixed): fix dangerous "left on" case
- if the machine switch is on when user turns on tooltron:
green button will spin motor
red button will not kill it w...
- 02:03 PM Bug #1057 (Fixed): yellow warning light blinks too slowly
- Dropped to 200ms in the code using _delay_ms
- 08:19 PM Bug #1057 (Fixed): yellow warning light blinks too slowly
- 08:31 AM Task #1058 (Fixed): look at what happens when a non-member swipes
- I think when harison swiped when we didn't have his card # nothing came up on the board which is wrong. It should bli...
- 09:50 PM Revision 149: added a much better idiot check
- 09:22 PM Revision 148: UNTESTED hacky check state solution for idiot mode, going back to idiot-state solution
- 07:56 PM Revision 147: updated comments
- 06:46 PM Enhancement #998 (Fixed): make lookup table for tool numbers
- 06:45 PM Enhancement #503 (Fixed): Tool usage logging
- 06:45 PM Bug #980 (Fixed): debug tool board 3
- 06:45 PM Bug #979 (Fixed): tooltron server doesn't properly handle dead lines
- 06:43 PM Task #1025 (Fixed): implement emailing for bugs
- python failures or repeated ack failures
- 06:41 PM Revision 146: logging with user names
- 05:48 PM Task #1024 (Fixed): split logs based on date
- to allow for cleanup
- 05:36 PM Revision 145: added some more logging to server
- 05:09 PM Revision 144: added some logging but doesn't look up usernames yet
- 04:41 PM Revision 143: updated server to handle multiple swipes and have more reasonable timeout behavior.
- tested with 5 toolboxes, seems to work for now
Also removed unnecessary code from uart in toolbox.
- 03:38 PM Revision 142: changed it so that the cardbox ignores uart rx until it gets a key
- 01:43 PM Revision 141: changed timeouts to be shorter for 422 acks
- 01:06 PM Revision 140: renamed dustmite to tooltron since dustmite the server is dead
- 03:38 PM Bug #979 (Assigned): tooltron server doesn't properly handle dead lines
- 03:26 PM Bug #979 (Wontfix): tooltron server doesn't properly handle dead lines
- 09:57 PM Enhancement #998 (Fixed): make lookup table for tool numbers
- translate keypad -> tool ID
- 06:41 PM Bug #980 (Fixed): debug tool board 3
- 422 may be bad
- 06:41 PM Bug #979 (Fixed): tooltron server doesn't properly handle dead lines
- if no ack comes and the user swipes again it seems to get into an odd state
Also available in: Atom