remove Makefiles and fix gitignore to ignore cmake related stuff
Added doxygen documentation to many files.
Fixed existing doxygen; preparing to add more.
Moved all messages to the messages/ folder.
This meant changing a lot of includes and things.
Removed headers, sonar uses custom timestamp, added code to manually update timestamp
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Updated ButtonControl and SonarControl.
Finally, the behavior compiles. Had to fix a lot of problems involving misunderstandings with Publisher/Client/ServiceServer/ServiceClient confusion.
We can now run priya_behavior as an executable, though the process for generating behavior executables still needs some work.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
actually removing what I removed
Created structure for buttons node. Compiles. However event_button function is not written.
Also available in: Atom