Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Modified the Behaviors to take a scoutname.
Scoutname now specifies which scout the behavior will affect. Scoutname must be passed to the constructors of each control module (some of which are now in need of modification), so that they can publish to the correct topic....
Didn't update the CMakeLists in my previous commit.
Removed references to now nonexistant files.
Updated the Behavior definition and extensions.
The Behavior.cpp/h class now works and can be extended by simply implementing its run() method. However, the subclass must also be extantiated and used in an external executable. An example of this can be seen in PriyaBehavior.cpp/h, and the executable, priya_behavior_process.cpp. In the future, we should move all behaviors into a behaviors/ folder, and autogenerate the executable to be compiled....
Created Behavior class and a sample behavior using the class. Not tested.
Chaned libscout sonar code so that it turned sonar on and off when necessary.
Integrated SonarControl into the libscout package.
Created SonarControl files. Not tested and therefore not included in libscout interface yet.
Got motor control working with scoutsim
Behaviors can now use the MotorControl class to change the speed of the motors in the simulator. The simulator correctly handles the command.At the moment, the set_motors command is limited to 'scout1'. We should look into prefixes to specify which scout (scout1, scout2, etc) each behavior should command....
actually removing what I removed
Also available in: Atom