Fixed CliffsensorControl, now actually part of Behaviors
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
New behavior implementation that uses a list of behaviors to command multiple scouts with multiple behaviors.
Added CliffSensorControl to libscout with very basic functionalitythat hopefully doesn't break anything.(Please let me know if I did something wrong!)
Updated ButtonControl and SonarControl.
Finally, the behavior compiles. Had to fix a lot of problems involving misunderstandings with Publisher/Client/ServiceServer/ServiceClient confusion.
We can now run priya_behavior as an executable, though the process for generating behavior executables still needs some work.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Modified the Behaviors to take a scoutname.
Scoutname now specifies which scout the behavior will affect. Scoutname must be passed to the constructors of each control module (some of which are now in need of modification), so that they can publish to the correct topic....
Didn't update the CMakeLists in my previous commit.
Removed references to now nonexistant files.
Updated the Behavior definition and extensions.
The Behavior.cpp/h class now works and can be extended by simply implementing its run() method. However, the subclass must also be extantiated and used in an external executable. An example of this can be seen in PriyaBehavior.cpp/h, and the executable, priya_behavior_process.cpp. In the future, we should move all behaviors into a behaviors/ folder, and autogenerate the executable to be compiled....
Also available in: Atom