Sonar prototypes in scoutsim package.
Finishing BFS for behaviors navigationMap. Also commiting teleop skeleton code.
Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
Added scout_constants.h to scoutsim
Previously missing file in last commit.
Fixed the scoutsim node.
Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole stack).
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Got motor control working with scoutsim
Behaviors can now use the MotorControl class to change the speed of the motors in the simulator. The simulator correctly handles the command.At the moment, the set_motors command is limited to 'scout1'. We should look into prefixes to specify which scout (scout1, scout2, etc) each behavior should command....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Made libscout compile. Changed behavior.cpp to set motors to the same speed in order to test simulator code.
Also available in: Atom