Fixed motors node to work around pwm driver bug
The node can now only do writes to /dev/pwm*, because doing both readsand writes causes the fstream to try seeking, which fails because it'snot supported by the driver. Then the fstream refuses to do any more io.
Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
Finished adding gpio control to motors node
I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of filenames, and construct the file names itself. All that remains in testing.
Added forward/backward support to motors node
Changed motors node to write to pwm device files
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Updated motors code.
Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a fewimplementation changes as well.
Changed "libscout_node" to "node" and "n" to "node" in other packages.
Updated the motors class and set_motors message.
Still todo: update the query_motors service, make the util file exported as a library.
Also available in: Atom