Changed all TODO and @TODO to @todo to conform to doxygen.
Fixed existing doxygen; preparing to add more.
Moved all messages to the messages/ folder.
This meant changing a lot of includes and things.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
de-crapping the repository. Kids, don't git add * if you don't know what you're doing.
Added a @todo
Added the power node and skeleton
Also available in: Atom