Added forward/backward support to motors node
Changed motors node to write to pwm device files
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Updated motors code.
Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a fewimplementation changes as well.
Changed "libscout_node" to "node" and "n" to "node" in other packages.
Updated the motors class and set_motors message.
Still todo: update the query_motors service, make the util file exported as a library.
Fixed bugs I saw in headlights code. Fixed object parameter missing error. Added no-set capability to headlights. Changed attribution in motors. Fixed CMakeLists.txt due to error I put in there on my last commit (extra comma). Should compile now. I'm sorry if it doesn't.
Updated motors.cpp and motors.h with small stylistic changes.
Added code inside motors.cpp to set and read individual speeds in different units. Also added appropriate headers to motors.h, and units field to query_motors.srv and set_motors.msg
Also available in: Atom