Fixed bugs with how the simulator was doing math for pose estimation.
\Fixed teleop to work with behaviors. Teleop currently has priority over behaviors
Fixed sonar out of range bug. Max range now at 9.144 m.
Updated sonar so it broadcasts readings in mm as specified.
Removed old teleop.
"Fixed" the sonar bug.
Turns out the sonar just wasn't set to on by default, so nothing was being visualized.Changed it so the sonar is on by default.We should probably make it more clear when the sonar is off.
Added services to set individual control for visualization tools.
However, there is a bug in the sonar viz for multiple scouts, looking into it now.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Working on turning sonar on and off for robots individually.
Sepearated refresh rate for scouts and for the simulator.
Removed a ROS_INFO from ghost scout file.
Fixed teleop with new units, and changes the refresh rate to be closer to true m/s.
Changes so that scout1 automatically spawns upon creation of thesimulator environment, and that line follow just continuously followslines instead of prior line-following-capability testing code.
Fixing bugs with ghost scout (these were problems in odometry relatedto constants in the simulator and coordinate frame and theta representationin the simulator). Also made ghost scout translucent in order to differentiateit.
Continuing work on standardization of units.
Files that add ghost scout.
Changes to add ghost scout to sim frame and make it show up on the simulator.Currently the functionality for killing scouts does not kill the ghost scout. That needs to be fixed eventually.
Conflicts: scout/scoutsim/src/scout.cpp scout/scoutsim/src/scout.h
Fixed sonar bug (corrected y direction)Added sonar_toggle and set_scan command and callbacksCleaned up sonar_visual toggle code
Added header guards to scout constants.
Scoutsim now has consistent units of m and m/s.
This will cause some problems.
Fluidified fluid teleop.
Removed the initial default scout spawn.
This should be taken care of by the GUI or launch file somehow.
Loads specific images for each scout if they exist
Otherwise, looks in the images folder for scout.png.Added a few default scouts with numbers, and the xcf files they were created from.
Added toggle for Sonar. Added backsonar indicate-Sonar can be toggled under Sim -> Sonar-Front and Back onars now display most recent scan point as a green dot
Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
Added built-in scoutsim teleop!
Generate a blank image for lines/walls if one doesn't exist.
Edited Sonar to display points on simulator.
Changed rate of sonar scan to 0.5sMade a new wxDC graphics object for sonar
Also added new testing files for sonar - maps/racetest*.bmp
Added sonar, though it looks buggy.
Use sonar_viz to continue debugging and make sonar work!
Added walls to the scoutsim visualizer.
Broke the build and then fixed it. Now onto testing!
Added wireless handling to scoutsim. Untested.
Just commented out a line of unused code.
Added launch files for the demo and made a little change to theargument checker to make them work.
updated teleop; now works for multiple scoutsim robots
reduced teleop delay, scout drives forward now
really really fixing teleop this time
fixed incorrect delay in teleop yay
Linesensor tested and done!
Basic line sensor readings!
Added template linesensors to scoutsim
splitting up teleop into two separate processes, delay is in the wrong place whoops
New scout images.
Added maps and menus in scoutsim.
Menu options for about, quit, clear, and viewing different maps.
Added scoutsim_internal file.
Fixed up scoutsim package. Sorry.
Commiting pseudo-Gaussian random noise generator. Tested and works.
Sonar prototypes in scoutsim package.
Finishing BFS for behaviors navigationMap. Also commiting teleop skeleton code.
Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
Added scout_constants.h to scoutsim
Previously missing file in last commit.
Fixed the scoutsim node.
Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole stack).
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Got motor control working with scoutsim
Behaviors can now use the MotorControl class to change the speed of the motors in the simulator. The simulator correctly handles the command.At the moment, the set_motors command is limited to 'scout1'. We should look into prefixes to specify which scout (scout1, scout2, etc) each behavior should command....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Made libscout compile. Changed behavior.cpp to set motors to the same speed in order to test simulator code.
Added a template scout simulator class.
Scoutsim is modeled directly from turtlesim. At this point, the only changes are in names and indentation. A separate licensing file was also added to get rid of the junk at the top of the old turtlesim files.