Generate a blank image for lines/walls if one doesn't exist.
Also added new testing files for sonar - maps/racetest*.bmp
Added sonar, though it looks buggy.
Use sonar_viz to continue debugging and make sonar work!
Added walls to the scoutsim visualizer.
Broke the build and then fixed it. Now onto testing!
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Added wireless handling to scoutsim. Untested.
Just commented out a line of unused code.
Added launch files for the demo and made a little change to theargument checker to make them work.
updated teleop; now works for multiple scoutsim robots
reduced teleop delay, scout drives forward now
really really fixing teleop this time
fixed incorrect delay in teleop yay
Linesensor tested and done!
Basic line sensor readings!
Added template linesensors to scoutsim
splitting up teleop into two separate processes, delay is in the wrong place whoops
New scout images.
Added maps and menus in scoutsim.
Menu options for about, quit, clear, and viewing different maps.
Added scoutsim_internal file.
Fixed up scoutsim package. Sorry.
Commiting pseudo-Gaussian random noise generator. Tested and works.
Sonar prototypes in scoutsim package.
Finishing BFS for behaviors navigationMap. Also commiting teleop skeleton code.
Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
Added scout_constants.h to scoutsim
Previously missing file in last commit.
Fixed the scoutsim node.
Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole stack).
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Got motor control working with scoutsim
Behaviors can now use the MotorControl class to change the speed of the motors in the simulator. The simulator correctly handles the command.At the moment, the set_motors command is limited to 'scout1'. We should look into prefixes to specify which scout (scout1, scout2, etc) each behavior should command....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Made libscout compile. Changed behavior.cpp to set motors to the same speed in order to test simulator code.
Added a template scout simulator class.
Scoutsim is modeled directly from turtlesim. At this point, the only changes are in names and indentation. A separate licensing file was also added to get rid of the junk at the top of the old turtlesim files.