Added services to set individual control for visualization tools.
However, there is a bug in the sonar viz for multiple scouts, looking into it now.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Working on turning sonar on and off for robots individually.
Sepearated refresh rate for scouts and for the simulator.
Fixed teleop with new units, and changes the refresh rate to be closer to true m/s.
Fixing bugs with ghost scout (these were problems in odometry relatedto constants in the simulator and coordinate frame and theta representationin the simulator). Also made ghost scout translucent in order to differentiateit.
Continuing work on standardization of units.
Conflicts: scout/scoutsim/src/scout.cpp scout/scoutsim/src/scout.h
Fixed sonar bug (corrected y direction)Added sonar_toggle and set_scan command and callbacksCleaned up sonar_visual toggle code
Scoutsim now has consistent units of m and m/s.
This will cause some problems.
Added toggle for Sonar. Added backsonar indicate-Sonar can be toggled under Sim -> Sonar-Front and Back onars now display most recent scan point as a green dot
Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
Edited Sonar to display points on simulator.
Changed rate of sonar scan to 0.5sMade a new wxDC graphics object for sonar
Also added new testing files for sonar - maps/racetest*.bmp
Added sonar, though it looks buggy.
Use sonar_viz to continue debugging and make sonar work!
Just commented out a line of unused code.
Linesensor tested and done!
Basic line sensor readings!
Added template linesensors to scoutsim
New scout images.
Fixed up scoutsim package. Sorry.
Sonar prototypes in scoutsim package.
Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Got motor control working with scoutsim
Behaviors can now use the MotorControl class to change the speed of the motors in the simulator. The simulator correctly handles the command.At the moment, the set_motors command is limited to 'scout1'. We should look into prefixes to specify which scout (scout1, scout2, etc) each behavior should command....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Added a template scout simulator class.
Scoutsim is modeled directly from turtlesim. At this point, the only changes are in names and indentation. A separate licensing file was also added to get rid of the junk at the top of the old turtlesim files.