Added doxygen documentation to many files.
Fixed existing doxygen; preparing to add more.
Moved all messages to the messages/ folder.
This meant changing a lot of includes and things.
Changed motor max speed and added constants in set_motors.msg
The new speed range is -100 to 100, to be consistent with the pwmdriver. They can be accessed with motors::set_motors::MIN_SPEED andmotors::set_motors::MAX_SPEED respectively.
Removed headers, sonar uses custom timestamp, added code to manually update timestamp
\Fixed teleop to work with behaviors. Teleop currently has priority over behaviors
Removed unnecessary extra code in motors node (oops!)
Fixed whitespace in motors node
Fixed motors node to work around pwm driver bug
The node can now only do writes to /dev/pwm*, because doing both readsand writes causes the fstream to try seeking, which fails because it'snot supported by the driver. Then the fstream refuses to do any more io.
Fixed teleop with new units, and changes the refresh rate to be closer to true m/s.
Continuing work on standardization of units.
Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
Finished adding gpio control to motors node
I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of filenames, and construct the file names itself. All that remains in testing.
Added forward/backward support to motors node
Changed motors node to write to pwm device files
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
actually removing what I removed
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Updated motors code.
Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a fewimplementation changes as well.
Changed "libscout_node" to "node" and "n" to "node" in other packages.
Updated the motors class and set_motors message.
Still todo: update the query_motors service, make the util file exported as a library.
Fixed bugs I saw in headlights code. Fixed object parameter missing error. Added no-set capability to headlights. Changed attribution in motors. Fixed CMakeLists.txt due to error I put in there on my last commit (extra comma). Should compile now. I'm sorry if it doesn't.
Updated motors.cpp and motors.h with small stylistic changes.
Added code inside motors.cpp to set and read individual speeds in different units. Also added appropriate headers to motors.h, and units field to query_motors.srv and set_motors.msg
Updated motors.cpp and motors.h to comply with coding standards and doxygen.
Changed the module comments so motors are properly labeled as a the motor module.Chaned indentation to four spaces.Put braces on a new line.
Edited manifest.xml and mainpage.dox to have better descriptions.
Added the ROS stack with the libscout, motors, and sonar packages to the reposititory, and associated files. There are probably still things missing. Libscout won't run properly, but it and motors will compile. Sonar is probably broken, but nothing depends on it yet, so this shouldn't be an issue.
Created first version of git repository; added libscout and motors packages.
The repository root is the ros directory, which contains the ROS stack for the scout project.The included files are those that ROS creates with a new stack or package, and those created manually. Files created during compilation are not included....