Added Sensors class that abstracts away sensors from behaviors. Stops creatingduplicated sensors for each scout.
Small changes to wireless, and starting turning with line following.
ROS scheduler/whrobot behavior needs to be debugged
Fixed bugs and compiler warnings in old code.
Added linesensor to the behavior class.
Made nav map into an actual workable behaviorgit statusgit status
Behaviours now have names!
Fixed problems with running behaviors. Something wrong with Cliffsensor control. Must debug later. Also encoder control not working!
Temporary, possibly broken, commit to add EncodersControl.
Sorry - my ros build is broken. I will immediately debug on Priya's machine.
Fixed CliffsensorControl, now actually part of Behaviors
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Modified the Behaviors to take a scoutname.
Scoutname now specifies which scout the behavior will affect. Scoutname must be passed to the constructors of each control module (some of which are now in need of modification), so that they can publish to the correct topic....
Updated the Behavior definition and extensions.
The Behavior.cpp/h class now works and can be extended by simply implementing its run() method. However, the subclass must also be extantiated and used in an external executable. An example of this can be seen in PriyaBehavior.cpp/h, and the executable, priya_behavior_process.cpp. In the future, we should move all behaviors into a behaviors/ folder, and autogenerate the executable to be compiled....
Created Behavior class and a sample behavior using the class. Not tested.