Overwrote the ROS sigint handler so now behaviours stop and die and stop motors upon exiting.
Changed it so that all behaviors are not instantiated immediately. Also changed pause so it does not spam (0, 0) motor speeds.
Registered a default callback for wireless receiver. Also added default virtual constructor.
Added Sensors class that abstracts away sensors from behaviors. Stops creatingduplicated sensors for each scout.
Small changes to wireless, and starting turning with line following.
Fixed bugs and compiler warnings in old code.
Added linesensor to the behavior class.
Behaviours now have names!
Fixed problems with running behaviors. Something wrong with Cliffsensor control. Must debug later. Also encoder control not working!
Temporary, possibly broken, commit to add EncodersControl.
Sorry - my ros build is broken. I will immediately debug on Priya's machine.
Fixed CliffsensorControl, now actually part of Behaviors
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Updated the Behavior definition and extensions.
The Behavior.cpp/h class now works and can be extended by simply implementing its run() method. However, the subclass must also be extantiated and used in an external executable. An example of this can be seen in PriyaBehavior.cpp/h, and the executable, priya_behavior_process.cpp. In the future, we should move all behaviors into a behaviors/ folder, and autogenerate the executable to be compiled....
Created Behavior class and a sample behavior using the class. Not tested.