Added the behavior to behavior list and cmakelists and made things compile.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Conflicts: scout/libscout/CMakeLists.txt scout/libscout/src/BehaviorList.cpp scout/libscout/src/BehaviorList.h
Added new behavior to makefile
Added Sensors class that abstracts away sensors from behaviors. Stops creatingduplicated sensors for each scout.
Fixes to WirelessReceiver and wl_test
Changed receive callback to use std::function so we can use std::bind topass non-static member functions. There is still a weird problem whereWirelessReceiver::dummy gets called many times for each incoming packetin wl_test.
Renaming to line follow and getting rid of old linefollowing files.
Small changes to wireless, and starting turning with line following.
Fixed bugs and compiler warnings in old code.
Added linesensor to the behavior class.
Pushing modified behavior process that requires less arguments and appends scoutname to ros node name. and a compiling but not tested version of test_behaviors (scheduler and wh_robot)
Got scheduler to compile. onto wh robots
Made nav map into an actual workable behaviorgit statusgit status
Fixed problems with running behaviors. Something wrong with Cliffsensor control. Must debug later. Also encoder control not working!
Commiting pseudo-Gaussian random noise generator. Tested and works.
Temporary, possibly broken, commit to add EncodersControl.
Sorry - my ros build is broken. I will immediately debug on Priya's machine.
Added WirelessSender class to libscout
WirelessSender will hold some metadata like packet destination, pan, andchannel, and will publish a WirelessPacket (also, addedmesssages/WirelessPacket.msg) to /wireless/sendSo far, lacks proper documentation and static functions similarly named...
Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Fixed CliffsensorControl, now actually part of Behaviors
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
Updated ButtonControl and SonarControl.
Finally, the behavior compiles. Had to fix a lot of problems involving misunderstandings with Publisher/Client/ServiceServer/ServiceClient confusion.
We can now run priya_behavior as an executable, though the process for generating behavior executables still needs some work.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Didn't update the CMakeLists in my previous commit.
Removed references to now nonexistant files.
Updated the Behavior definition and extensions.
The Behavior.cpp/h class now works and can be extended by simply implementing its run() method. However, the subclass must also be extantiated and used in an external executable. An example of this can be seen in PriyaBehavior.cpp/h, and the executable, priya_behavior_process.cpp. In the future, we should move all behaviors into a behaviors/ folder, and autogenerate the executable to be compiled....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Only added libbuttons files. Adding changes to libscout that make libbuttons work.
Fixed bugs I saw in headlights code. Fixed object parameter missing error. Added no-set capability to headlights. Changed attribution in motors. Fixed CMakeLists.txt due to error I put in there on my last commit (extra comma). Should compile now. I'm sorry if it doesn't.
Added behavior.cpp to CMakeLists.txt because I forgot to add it before.
Created first version of git repository; added libscout and motors packages.
The repository root is the ros directory, which contains the ROS stack for the scout project.The included files are those that ROS creates with a new stack or package, and those created manually. Files created during compilation are not included....