From 02/06/2013 to 03/07/2013
- 09:15 PM Revision b2d280c7: fixed the autoname generating issue
- 09:14 PM Revision caba2d8a: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 09:12 PM Revision 36701fcd: added new Odometry in test behaviors, done some simple testing in scoutsim
- 08:28 PM Revision 071926c2: Retired (deleted) unused packages.
- Moved their msg/srv definitions to the messages/ package instead, and revised the libscout and scoutsim files that de...
- 07:06 PM Revision 1057a46d: Removed old files and test executables.
- 03:14 PM Revision b333d404: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:13 PM Revision cfef1cdc: fixed the issue of behavior list not corresponding to the GUI list
- of behaviors
- 03:06 PM Revision f09d002e: behaviors now overwrite teleop (see comments in scout.cpp for details)
- 01:49 PM Revision e10d9dd5: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 01:29 PM Revision 04270a10: Changed everything to use group scout because of Upstart bug
- 05:05 PM Revision 7f2ccb46: Fixed up the smart_runaround behavior to integrate it fully.
- 04:55 PM Revision 8b7d6f99: Updated BehaviorList with the new smart_runaround.
- 04:55 PM Revision c9638ad1: Added BehaviorList templates.
- 04:54 PM Revision 5dd9f396: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 04:52 PM Revision 6350051e: Added a script to auto-generate BehaviorList files.
- This includes some sub-changes:
* Restructured behaviors/ folder into behaviors/, test_behaviors/ and limbo_behavior...
- 04:49 PM Revision 2fd5122a: Add smart runaround behaviors.
- 04:46 PM Revision a69f6363: Test commit for new clone.
- 07:38 PM Revision d7c3c222: Encoders node now actually reads from hardware
- This compiles but hasn't been tested on the Scout yet.
- 07:37 PM Revision 2237e1f0: Changed motor max speed and added constants in set_motors.msg
- The new speed range is -100 to 100, to be consistent with the pwm
driver. They can be accessed with motors::set_motor...
- 03:11 PM Revision 2e8030ea: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:08 PM Revision dcf49526: Overwrote the ROS sigint handler so now behaviours stop and die and stop motor...
- 02:01 PM Revision 1e52c76b: fixed died rosnode kill and added sonar viz
- 03:05 PM Revision a283b65b: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:04 PM Revision 8741d18c: Added cliffsensor/ROS code to main file (untested)
- 11:32 PM Revision 414d2b48: Updated line follow code to make turns for Lab 2.
- Also upgraded at_destination and LineSensor::destination() for Intro Lab 2.
- 06:18 PM Revision af7e0f94: Added new at_destination functionality.
- Maze turns are buggy and are the next order of business.
- 03:57 PM Revision 40659cb8: More fixes to launch scripts (poorly written by Tom ;)
- 03:48 PM Revision 0fb861bc: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:48 PM Revision e203e719: Fixed launch script error
- 03:44 PM Revision 92019044: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:42 PM Revision c06735bb: Removed headers, sonar uses custom timestamp, added code to manually update ti...
- 03:21 PM Revision 9873e344: changed GUI according to the new order to conform to
- "rosrun libscout libscout <behavior#> <scoutname>"
- 03:18 PM Revision 94ec93e0: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:16 PM Revision c467de4f: running libscout behaviors without specifying a name should
- make everything publish directly (e.g., to /set_motor instead of
/scout1/set_motor) and thus should work on hardware.
- 03:04 PM Revision d2acabf3: Added rosscout.launch in libscout
- On startup, it will now launch rosscout instead of rosserial. rosscout
includes rosserial, motors, encoders, and any ...
- 02:20 PM Revision 18db4dfa: cliffSensor edited
- 02:17 PM Revision 679f4e26: Freeing memory we allocate. Yay!
- 01:44 PM Revision 6ee555a3: Changed scout constants to refresh faster. Also retuned linefollowing for fast...
- 08:53 PM Revision fa857318: Fixed bugs with how the simulator was doing math for pose estimation.
- 01:00 AM Revision ab8736ac: added teleop to GUI, should be able to choose which scout to control now
- 12:22 AM Revision 9a4d8398: New GUI should be working now! (run, pause resume should all work
- pretty robustly). Teleop is not working yet...
- 04:29 PM Revision 01f09975: Partially done GUI rewriting GUI
- now can only add and kill scouts freely but can do nothing else
- 05:12 PM Revision daf6a575: Added position to published sonar messages
- 04:48 PM Revision 1ad3d43a: Adding Upstart files to start roscore and rosserial
Also available in: Atom