From 11/01/2012 to 11/30/2012
- 07:55 PM Revision 7f095440: Sepearated refresh rate for scouts and for the simulator.
- 07:21 PM Revision 6fab3966: Fixed the line following code.
- Now works with new units
Fixed a bug with reading the line location, correctly centering the line between -3.5 and 3....
- 03:13 PM Revision 01aa3b6f: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:12 PM Revision 86b48573: Range sensors work now! :D
- 02:51 PM Revision cccfdc54: Changed sonar to use 16 bit values, not 8
- 03:40 AM Revision 28999371: Little cleanups.
- 03:22 AM Revision 4918cbee: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:21 AM Revision 04114d13: Fixed teleop with new units, and changes the refresh rate to be closer to true...
- 02:29 AM Revision 25694a03: Changes so that scout1 automatically spawns upon creation of the
- simulator environment, and that line follow just continuously follows
lines instead of prior line-following-capabilit...
- 02:15 AM Revision ddfeb111: Fixing bugs with ghost scout (these were problems in odometry related
- to constants in the simulator and coordinate frame and theta representation
in the simulator). Also made ghost scout ...
- 01:16 AM Revision 35d1885f: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 01:15 AM Revision 6257c97d: Continuing work on standardization of units.
- 01:15 AM Revision 73adca60: Cleanups/TODOs.
- 07:40 PM Revision 0ccfc42d: Files that add ghost scout.
- 07:07 PM Revision 0e916314: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:06 PM Revision 0e0ef125: Changes to add ghost scout to sim frame and make it show up on the simulator.
- Currently the functionality for killing scouts does not kill the ghost scout. That needs to be fixed eventually.
- 06:55 PM Revision 96ec9388: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:44 PM Revision eb9cff77: Fixed sonar bug (corrected y direction)
- Added sonar_toggle and set_scan command and callbacks
Cleaned up sonar_visual toggle code
- 06:34 PM Revision 16097fcf: Added header guards to scout constants.
- 05:45 PM Revision 30a3768e: Last commit did not contain changes to Odometry behavior. Gits dumb.
- 05:44 PM Revision 36664e39: Changed Odometry to publish a ScoutPosition message with the scoutname, x, y, ...
- 05:15 PM Revision f40977a9: Added new launch file template for scoutsim.
- 05:14 PM Revision 6e8c4ad2: Style changes to BehaviorGUI (line length, spacing)
- 03:29 PM Revision f1582e6c: Fixed AVR hanging when sonar not connected
- 10:03 PM Revision 39c04d7d: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:02 PM Revision 6c9146d5: Began filling in ROSsy main function
- 10:02 PM Revision ca9f6bd5: Some changes to the stepper library
- A few bug fixes, and changed various values to use ms instead of us due
to integer overflow problems.
- 09:38 PM Revision 05ea07c4: Removed Header from BOM message.
- If we need a timestamp, we can add it back later. We don't need a
- 09:42 PM Revision e2751853: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 09:40 PM Revision c63c9752: Scoutsim now has consistent units of m and m/s.
- This will cause some problems.
* Behaviors which relied on the old units will have to change. We need to change the...
- 07:46 PM Revision ae475e49: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:46 PM Revision 16d4e150: Fixed pause and resume. Kind of. There are lots of bugs with the GUI.
- 06:55 PM Revision 0076084e: Fluidified fluid teleop.
- 06:54 PM Revision d34f8273: Removed the initial default scout spawn.
- This should be taken care of by the GUI or launch file somehow.
- 06:53 PM Revision 631b8a4c: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:52 PM Revision 594c3bb9: Loads specific images for each scout if they exist
- Otherwise, looks in the images folder for scout.png.
Added a few default scouts with numbers, and the xcf files they ...
- 06:34 PM Revision 9a88eb2e: Fixed pause so that it compiles. Also changed behavior gui so that it starts w...
- 06:11 PM Revision b1fdaaf6: Added toggle for Sonar. Added backsonar indicate
- -Sonar can be toggled under Sim -> Sonar
-Front and Back onars now display most recent scan point as a green dot
- 02:43 PM Revision 9eb9cc2d: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 02:43 PM Revision 47e26dee: BOM testing code in main.cpp works with rosserial
- 10:45 AM Revision 27f73b95: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:40 AM Revision 4b02e3c0: Added pause behavior to list
- 10:39 AM Revision a107608f: Added new behavior to makefile
- 09:51 PM Revision 6e7f0a98: Changed scout_avr's main.cpp to use rosserial
- 09:49 PM Revision d008df56: Fixed problem with "make clean all" globs failing
- 09:37 PM Revision c2b64420: Finally automated generation of ros_lib for rosserial!
- 08:39 PM Revision 399f7d1b: Changed sonar/bom timer to 64 prescalar
- Also fixed bug in the bom's timer usage, where it depended on an integer
overflow that was no longer occuring due to ...
- 12:36 PM Revision 887b4a1a: Removed bom.cpp, bom.h, get_bom_reading.srv, and query_sonar.srv
- Removed them for real this time; not pretend :D
- 12:35 PM Revision b23c6bbb: Changed get_bom_reading.srv to bom.msg
- Also, removed bom.cpp and bom.h since there won't be a bom node running
on the Gumstix.
- 05:28 PM Revision 85dff67b: Modified to compile.
- 04:51 PM Revision a07a0b55: wrote code for the stepper motor. Requires that the caller calls init with
- the time that the function returned by the init function will be called.
then the user must call this function at the...
- 10:21 PM Revision 8999628c: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:19 PM Revision aadf0a75: Fixed interrupt bug in AVR serial code
- Serial read disabled interrupts at the start, and returned before
reenabling them. Also, made a few other changes in ...
- 10:18 PM Revision fd73d758: Changed range sensor to read on-demand
- 01:03 PM Revision 68b23184: Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
- Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
Also available in: Atom