Gig Recap 04-17-2010¶
- Power consumption and breakers
- Quicker than before!
- Lack of sound check
- Move drumset to the back...quiet down?
- Always need a table!
- Mic for a speaker
- Lemur plugs
- already there vs. bring them there
- Mic a speaker for announcements and stuff
- name the song first
- announce last song
- Takes a fucking lot of power
- Flutophone had enough and it was stable!
- Noise of compressor??....hard to judge at carnival?
- close compressor off in another room?\
- regulate air down to 80psi
- Whats up with snarebot when sandbot plugs in his laptop?
- Why does snarebot trip breakers (maybe)?
- Modularity of power helped a fucking lot
- Figure out current draw of all robots
- Find why snarebot is haunted/shorted/filled with a fucking lot of gremlins
- should snarebot have his own comms?
- remote desktop to roborchestra comp?
- removes human from stage?
- work delays into midi files
- not loud enough
- mic it better?
- built in mics with an output jack?
- fix that damn key - mosfet???
- NOT SHITTY!
- keep its own air supply
- covering all holes?
- find new in-tune recorder with similar hole placement
- holes can be in diff. spots, but length needs to be about the same
- his own comms?
- delay? we need to predict the future
- brushes for snare
- Jumps around!?!
- clamp it down
- SHOULD be tilted
- old snare
- replace 24V solenoids with 12V solenoids
- default position considerations
- normallly open: more of a crash (pshhh)
- normally closed: more of a (tsst)
- brushes for hihat
- mess with head to make it less LOUD!
- it breaks, do regular checkups
- logo on bassdrum????!?!?!!!?
- FALL GIG AT STUDIO FOR CREATIVE INQUIRY?!?!?!
- announcing songs
- done? talk
- cameras to show closeups of robots or crowds
- invite other performers/singers
- good variety
- songs we really liked:
- carol of the bells
- bicycle song
- songs that didnt go over well: