- Tensioner is slow
- We can remount closer to the pivot
- Motor controllers will arrive fridayish
- All night motor controller party
- Encoder has been put on tensioner
- Needs a belt to connect them (rubber band?)
- Communication needs developed
- Probably while programming
- Hits, sustained notes, what????
- D#4 doesnt work
- potential temporary switch back to a mega if we really need that note
- File player
- On wiki
- Whamola TBD
- Will figure out as we program...
- Midi parser
- What should composition people know?
- Does it / can it automatically shift songs to proper range?
- Song selection
- what do we have so far?
- get the midis
- start modifying them to make them work with our parse
Goals and DEADlines¶
- Composition team up to speed - Mike give an overview?
- Flutophone and Xylobot playing together - Burks/Mike
- Whamola hitter encoder mounted - DanC/Burks
- Whamola tensioner repositioned - Doug
- Power/Communication wires done - Rohan
- All wiring complete - Rohan/Burks
- Whamola electronics done - Burks/Nico
- Whamola pickups complete - DanC
- .5 hours of music composed - Katherine/Mike
- Whamola stand/foot complete - Jay
- All programming complete - Andrew/Mike
- 1 hour music composed - Katheirne/Mike
- 1.5 hours music composed - Katherine/Mike
- Full practice gig - Team!
- 2 hour music composed - Katherine/Mike
- Full power checks - Nico/Burks
- Pressure Checks - Mike/Burks
- Prep for gig - Team!
- gig at 6-8 - Team!