- Grant stole it
- grants sucks
- we have SID
- AC wires needto get plugged into wall
- Jay, Jon, and Dan and JER get workin!
- 30 minute setup
- 30 minute performance
- ~1PM saturday (first act of the day)
- finish drums
- fix two xylobot keys
- fix broken fluto-finger
- we can cancel
- will we make it in time
- will whamola make it in time
Richie Ps dad¶
Demo for schoolchildren¶
- group of kids on fieldtrip
- special demo, with technical Q&A available
- he gave us (the good) half of richie p
- he gave us the vibraphone
- find location, get tech equipment?!?1
- tentatively: friday after carnival (23rd!)
- HOW LONG? 1hrs? 1.5hrs?
- demo, lectures, stations
Apply for awards¶
- Find awards to apply for
- usually the STUDIO for creative inquiry
Register individually for symposium¶
- you need to do that
- lets go figure out how...
begin poster thoughts¶
- who wants to do the poster!?
- usually dshope does it, but someone else should learn how
- ask dan shope how to print a poster
- JON - using InDesign
- possible vinyl or whatever roborchestra poster for carnival/other
apply for fall surg? (vibraphone?)¶
- we can get up to another 1K
- usually we only do 1 a year, do we want to make this a habbit?
- can it hurt?
- budget for surg is easy just ~30 solenoids, power supply, aluminum, arduino mega, and hammers
- writeup is easily moddable
- BUDGET: NICO
- WRITEUP: ROHAN/JON
- you can help eric singer with LEMUR
- you can try and get a SURF for us or you