Log 10-22-2011: Build meeting¶
- Debugged the I2C bus, which was giving us problems
- BL Ctrl boards had red lights, which wouldn't go away
- It turned out the I2C was short-circuited
- The problem was one of the BL Ctrl boards, which had C and D of the I2C hookups shorted.
- The IC had a piece of metal between two pins, which we removed.
- Dry test of electronics successful
- Heat shrink'd the BL Ctrl boards and arms
- Found places to attach power and switch wires
- Zip tied wires down
- Added rotors
- Took the quadrotor outside the UC and flew it!