From 02/10/2012 to 03/10/2012
- 01:16 PM Revision 2cd34992: Added vision test photos from fence at noon.
- 11:48 AM Revision 8908615c: Changed the names of the files in an array-friendlier way, also so they won't ...
- 11:45 AM Revision 84e76dd5: I added screenshots of the images from inside the robotics club. I am going to...
- 07:59 PM Revision 84a809d3: Modified nav_lib to cap input for set_velocity and set_yaw between -1 and 1. A...
- 07:13 PM Revision 1b7b0c69: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/quadrotor
- 07:12 PM Revision 7741ab09: Added a time thing to PID control
- 06:17 PM Revision 393f899e: Created file CoordToPID. It takes the simulates coordinates from Tom's simulat...
- 06:05 PM Revision 71780e9c: tested pid_control and fixed it. added the test file for future reference
- 05:39 PM Revision 901514c8: fixed a semicolon
- 05:38 PM Revision 3f8dea88: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/quadrotor
- 12:01 AM Revision bb70c69d: Fixed callback problem using std::bind
- Still some TODO's.
- 10:26 PM Revision 91a0bfa9: Commented code!
- 08:53 PM Revision 643083a8: Added a way to spoof target position.
- It's an rviz interactive marker which can be controlled by the mouse,
and which will publish 3d target positions. The...
- 08:26 PM Revision f3966b0d: changed a few things, tested, and now it outputs a sensor_msgs::point so that ...
- 07:01 PM Revision a6ca8c2b: Wrote pid control stuff...untested.
- 07:06 PM Revision 7a6ed02d: Major changes in mikrokopter for lost connection
- -In nav_lib.cpp, added main_loop, so we don't have to keep rewriting it
:). Also, this now publishes to /mk_wrapper/c...
- 10:39 PM Revision 57ed459f: Removed build files from repository
- Y U COMMIT BUILD FILES?!!1!
- 08:53 PM Revision 13b764cd: Working more.
- 07:15 PM Revision 06a5548b: Wrote mikrokopter/turn_to_target
- It subscribes to /v2v3_converter/target_3d, and publishes yaw
proportional to the angle of the target in the horizont...
- 02:42 PM Revision 06738945: The code compiled! Now to make sure everything does what it's supposed to do.
Also available in: Atom