From 01/11/2012 to 02/09/2012
- 08:16 PM Revision 6499f09b: Arduino now reads 2 sonars and publishes
- It publishes to /range_up and /range_down, from pins A0 and A1.
- 07:46 PM Revision 58d82c77: Added mikrokopter/arduino, which uses rosserial
- It currently runs on an Arduino Uno, and successfully gives data back to
the computer over USB. With a few changes (o...
- 04:31 PM Task #1992 (Assigned): USB to micro USB cable
- We need a USB to micro (NOT mini) USB cable for the Arduino that we can keep in the Quadrotor box.
- 04:48 PM Revision 05e1c990: Fixed immediate runtime error
- Moved the TransformListener initialization into the target_cb, so that
it wouldn't try to initialize a NodeHandle bef...
- 11:02 PM Revision 80eadc1e: Created the vision package
- For now there is a skeleton of v2v3_converter (without the math) which
will take in a TargetDescriptor (x, y, size) a...
- 06:25 PM Revision 2e0d5712: Oops. Accidentally commited some of the build files. Deleting them now.
- 06:23 PM Revision ba6306a1: Adding joy package for joystick control. Takes a joystick working with linux a...
- 06:21 PM Revision fd29b28e: Tested velocity control and added yaw and throttle control to joystick.
- 11:21 PM Revision 5d4b79f4: Added joystick_control node, with a skeleton of a JoystickControl class,
- modeled after the keyboard_control node. Eventually it will take
messages from joy_node and call velocity_control in ...
- 06:23 PM Revision bc4b408e: Added velocity_control to MikrocopterControl class, which was added to
- work with joystick control. Takes forward and lateral speeds and
combines them to set pitch and roll.
Also available in: Atom