From 10/15/2011 to 11/13/2011
- 04:37 PM Task #1916 (Assigned): Email Harrison to Order Parts
- Email harrison to check over aluminum frame, so that we can order parts.
- 06:07 PM Task #1889 (Assigned): Make private repository
- Some parts of our code may not be open-source, such as the ROS-MikroKopter driver.
Need to contact the RI to see i...
- 06:07 PM Task #1888 (Fixed): Order Carbon Fiber
- Order some 8x7mm frame pieces so we can assemble using a shim.
Better than nothing until the aluminum parts come in.
- 06:06 PM Task #1887 (Assigned): Design aluminum frame for Quad1
- We'd like to have an aluminum frame, so the quadrotor will be more sturdy, and handle crashes better. We also just n...
- 10:40 PM Revision 02ea17a0: Added a README file to the empty git repository.
- 03:27 PM Task #1843 (Fixed): Update old information in the wiki
- Updated and cleaned the wiki entirely.
- 02:42 PM Task #1535: Cut and Post Videos
- Mike has confirmed that all the footage is on W:.
Re-assigning this ticket to myself (alex) to check if all the fo...
- 02:01 AM Task #1844 (Fixed): Gather Quadrotor logos and videos
- I don't think there's anything Mike has that we need.
It might be nice to have the old project logo, but it's not ...
- 08:02 PM MikroKopter First Flight!
- We switched from our home-built device to the MikroKopter (www.mikrokopter.de) shown here. This is our first flight w...
- 05:53 AM Task #1844 (Fixed): Gather Quadrotor logos and videos
- For Mike:
Please check your computer and see if you have any quadrotor files that aren't on W:. We need to make s...
- 05:51 AM Enhancement #1604: Fix the Quadrotor
- Reassigned to Alex.
Still needs to be done, but second in priority to MirkoKopter.
- 05:50 AM Task #1601: Make Website
- I'd like to have a real Quadrotor website with a landing page, about page, and blog.
It should look nice!
- 05:47 AM Task #1755 (Fixed): Get BeagleBoard set up
- Moved to PandaBoard. BeagleBoard is no longer relevant.
- 05:47 AM Task #1843 (Fixed): Update old information in the wiki
- A few pages in the wiki contain links to old google docs, or to information about the old quadrotor.
These should ...
Also available in: Atom