- Our chalk is way more viscous than we expected
- Rollers require contact and can get gunked up on pavement.
- Debate hopper/ballpoint vs pump/nozzle designs
- Begin design of attachment
- Fuel tank feeds by gravity a chamber with a compressed air tank, which then sprays the liquid
Agitated-air spray nozzle
- Compressed air can providing pressure to fuel tank
- Submerged tubing covered in holes to disperse pressure and agitate sediment
- Like an automotive fuel system, a pump above the fuel tank pumps chalk out of the tank and into a nozzle.
- Use sonar stepper motor to power sweeper at bottom of tank to agitate sediment
- Fuel tank
- Tubing / Connectors
- One way valves