- Notes for the rear breakout board from Scoutfly
- Using (2) 20 pin FFC
- From the SolidWorks model, can comfortably give you size options
- These are all beside the stepper, some are under the battery support
- Height ranges from 0.4" to 0.5"
- 0.8" x 0.9"
- 1.5" x 0.81"
- 1.2" x 1.0"
- These are documented on the BOM spreadsheet (google docs)
- Accessory Header
- Female, latched, 8-10-12 position
- Male, latched, 12 position
- Decided to directly solder all components to this board, to save costs
- If we need connectors, use JST (ZH)
- Only other connector used is a c-grid connector (needs chosen) for accessories
- 8 or 10 pin, preferable with a clip (for non-ambiguous attachment)
- I gave us some buffer on the length that will be tucked in the front chassis -- this is to make it easier when we want to lift the board up for some reason (access to bottom components, etc) but not discconnect everything
- Minimum length is 3", 4" doable, but 5" is a little long (76mm, 102mm, 127mm)