Added CliffSensorControl to libscout with very basic functionalitythat hopefully doesn't break anything.(Please let me know if I did something wrong!)
Adding previously missing file sonar_distance.msg
Should have been in previous commits but was not added.
Added scout_constants.h to scoutsim
Previously missing file in last commit.
Fixed the scoutsim node.
Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole stack).
Fixed the encoders node.
Simplified the node to only advertise a single service - a query allows other nodes to find out, simply, the total distance traveled. The node also only handles plain encoder ticks, because distance and such computation should be done on the library end.
Fixed the analog node.
Only a couple small changes were needed here. For the most part, good job Dev - looks like this is set up correctly for a skeleton. Changes were debugging only.
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Fixed the usb_serial node so it now compiles.
Moved the previously split send_serial_data and receive_serial_data into a single message. Renamed files to use usb_serial instead of usbserial. Updated CMakeLists to actually refer to usb_serial and not motors. Fixed bugs.
Updated ButtonControl and SonarControl.
Finally, the behavior compiles. Had to fix a lot of problems involving misunderstandings with Publisher/Client/ServiceServer/ServiceClient confusion.
We can now run priya_behavior as an executable, though the process for generating behavior executables still needs some work.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
View all revisions
Also available in: Atom