Added a reset() function to EncodersControl. Untested.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Fixed existing doxygen; preparing to add more.
Flipped front left encoder ticks because its backwards on the scout. Also continuing testing Odometery_new.
Moved all messages to the messages/ folder.
This meant changing a lot of includes and things.
Tested encoders on scout. Made hacky changes so that it works. Tom needs to clean this up.
Encoders node now actually reads from hardware
This compiles but hasn't been tested on the Scout yet.
Fixed the encoders node.
Simplified the node to only advertise a single service - a query allows other nodes to find out, simply, the total distance traveled. The node also only handles plain encoder ticks, because distance and such computation should be done on the library end.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Also available in: Atom