Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Changed deconstructor for behavior list because I discovered vector::empty which should be used instead.
Fixed CliffsensorControl, now actually part of Behaviors
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
New behavior implementation that uses a list of behaviors to command multiple scouts with multiple behaviors.
Added CliffSensorControl to libscout with very basic functionalitythat hopefully doesn't break anything.(Please let me know if I did something wrong!)
Updated ButtonControl and SonarControl.
Finally, the behavior compiles. Had to fix a lot of problems involving misunderstandings with Publisher/Client/ServiceServer/ServiceClient confusion.
We can now run priya_behavior as an executable, though the process for generating behavior executables still needs some work.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Also available in: Atom