Continuing work on standardization of units.
Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
Finished adding gpio control to motors node
I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of filenames, and construct the file names itself. All that remains in testing.
Added forward/backward support to motors node
Changed motors node to write to pwm device files
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
actually removing what I removed
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Updated motors code.
Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a fewimplementation changes as well.
Changed "libscout_node" to "node" and "n" to "node" in other packages.
Also available in: Atom