some testing done on WH_robot exec_task, issue pinpointed to curr_task's dest being stored as 0, not fixed yet
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
WH_robot goes home in exec_task, follow_path function added; untested
Adding wl_test files that were not added before
Small changes to wireless, and starting turning with line following.
some fixes to whrobot and scheduler
updated teleop; now works for multiple scoutsim robots
Line following code made bettergit status
fixed scheduler array access, no more segfaulting, but hangs
Fully working linefollowing. Instructions:
roscorerosrun scoutsim scoutsim_node racerosrun libscout libscout scout1 6
reduced teleop delay, scout drives forward now
really really fixing teleop this time
fixed incorrect delay in teleop yay
Linesensor tested and done!
Basic line sensor readings!
ROS scheduler/whrobot behavior needs to be debugged
Added LinesensorControl =(
Changing scheduler and WH robot to ROS messages
Added linesensor package.
Added template linesensors to scoutsim
Added sim_line behavior for line follow testing.
Fixed bugs and compiler warnings in old code.
Added linesensor to the behavior class.
Forgot to add scheduler to behavior list
Pushing modified behavior process that requires less arguments and appends scoutname to ros node name. and a compiling but not tested version of test_behaviors (scheduler and wh_robot)
splitting up teleop into two separate processes, delay is in the wrong place whoops
Got scheduler to compile. onto wh robots
added get worst case time to wh_robot
added get_worst_case_time to nav maps
New scout images.
Added maps and menus in scoutsim.
Menu options for about, quit, clear, and viewing different maps.
Merged WH_Robots with other files
updating Order with util functs
minor edit to prev push
WH_Robot preliminary code, untested
Fixed some bugs in navmap
Merged scheduler implementations and modified order structrure class
An implementation of a portion of the scheduler code. Will probably be stripped for useful content and added to the real final version. Mostly just sets up the structure of the scheduler class and its interface with getting and putitng jobs into the lists.
Adding scheduler interface.
Adding Doxygen documentation to navigationMap
Made nav map into an actual workable behaviorgit statusgit status
Added scoutsim_internal file.
Behaviours now have names!
Fixed up scoutsim package. Sorry.
Committing some clean ups done in the linefollowing behaviours
Merged changes in scoutsim makelists.
Added WirelessReceiver to libscout
It does not yet have any filtering functionality, which can be added inthe future if it's really needed.
Added Priority Queue Wrapper and Order object for the scheduler to use to keep track of tasks.
Fixed some of the syntax problems with the navigationMap fsm and tested it, it seems to generally work. Note the fsm eta still does not work for various reasons.
navigationMap bfs tested and worksgit status!
Fixed problems with running behaviors. Something wrong with Cliffsensor control. Must debug later. Also encoder control not working!
Fixed more errors of indentation and spaces.
Fixed Some indentation Errors that were made in LineDrive.cpp and linefollow.cppPlease enter the commit message for your changes. Lines starting
Ok fixed compilation issues from last commit
Commiting pseudo-Gaussian random noise generator. Tested and works.
Temporary, possibly broken, commit to add EncodersControl.
Sorry - my ros build is broken. I will immediately debug on Priya's machine.
Sonar prototypes in scoutsim package.
Hello, this is James, I updated the navigation map code to better support the getting of the current state and the getting of the estimated time until the robot arrives at its destination. Also there is a TODO that says that we need to find the actual speed of the robot.
Added get outbound edges to navigation map file
Added WirelessSender class to libscout
WirelessSender will hold some metadata like packet destination, pan, andchannel, and will publish a WirelessPacket (also, addedmesssages/WirelessPacket.msg) to /wireless/sendSo far, lacks proper documentation and static functions similarly named...
Finishing BFS for behaviors navigationMap. Also commiting teleop skeleton code.
BFS for NavigationMap prototype, lots of TODOs
Moved outboundVectTable to navigationMap and filled out the code for it.
lineFollow functions for Scout.
The lineDrive function from the colony 3 bots that has been modded to be compatable with c++ and also the motors commands were switched to handle the scouts library. Note: If it fails to compile, I probably did the motors wrong. Love James.
Initial ported traffic navigation code.
navigationMap prototype for Scout
Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Changed deconstructor for behavior list because I discovered vector::empty which should be used instead.
Fixed CliffsensorControl, now actually part of Behaviors
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
New behavior implementation that uses a list of behaviors to command multiple scouts with multiple behaviors.
Added CliffSensorControl to libscout with very basic functionalitythat hopefully doesn't break anything.(Please let me know if I did something wrong!)
Adding previously missing file sonar_distance.msg
Should have been in previous commits but was not added.
Added scout_constants.h to scoutsim
Previously missing file in last commit.
Fixed the scoutsim node.
Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole stack).