Moved all messages to the messages/ folder.
This meant changing a lot of includes and things.
Changed motor max speed and added constants in set_motors.msg
The new speed range is -100 to 100, to be consistent with the pwmdriver. They can be accessed with motors::set_motors::MIN_SPEED andmotors::set_motors::MAX_SPEED respectively.
\Fixed teleop to work with behaviors. Teleop currently has priority over behaviors
Added services to set individual control for visualization tools.
However, there is a bug in the sonar viz for multiple scouts, looking into it now.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Working on turning sonar on and off for robots individually.
Sepearated refresh rate for scouts and for the simulator.
Fixed teleop with new units, and changes the refresh rate to be closer to true m/s.
Continuing work on standardization of units.
Changes to add ghost scout to sim frame and make it show up on the simulator.Currently the functionality for killing scouts does not kill the ghost scout. That needs to be fixed eventually.
Conflicts: scout/scoutsim/src/scout.cpp scout/scoutsim/src/scout.h
Fixed sonar bug (corrected y direction)Added sonar_toggle and set_scan command and callbacksCleaned up sonar_visual toggle code
Scoutsim now has consistent units of m and m/s.
This will cause some problems.
Loads specific images for each scout if they exist
Otherwise, looks in the images folder for scout.png.Added a few default scouts with numbers, and the xcf files they were created from.
Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
Added built-in scoutsim teleop!
Edited Sonar to display points on simulator.
Changed rate of sonar scan to 0.5sMade a new wxDC graphics object for sonar
Added walls to the scoutsim visualizer.
Broke the build and then fixed it. Now onto testing!
Added wireless handling to scoutsim. Untested.
Basic line sensor readings!
Added maps and menus in scoutsim.
Menu options for about, quit, clear, and viewing different maps.
Fixed up scoutsim package. Sorry.
Sonar prototypes in scoutsim package.
Fixed the scoutsim node.
Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole stack).
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Got motor control working with scoutsim
Behaviors can now use the MotorControl class to change the speed of the motors in the simulator. The simulator correctly handles the command.At the moment, the set_motors command is limited to 'scout1'. We should look into prefixes to specify which scout (scout1, scout2, etc) each behavior should command....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows: