Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Updated the Behavior definition and extensions.
The Behavior.cpp/h class now works and can be extended by simply implementing its run() method. However, the subclass must also be extantiated and used in an external executable. An example of this can be seen in PriyaBehavior.cpp/h, and the executable, priya_behavior_process.cpp. In the future, we should move all behaviors into a behaviors/ folder, and autogenerate the executable to be compiled....