Moved all messages to the messages/ folder.
This meant changing a lot of includes and things.
Updated ButtonControl and SonarControl.
Finally, the behavior compiles. Had to fix a lot of problems involving misunderstandings with Publisher/Client/ServiceServer/ServiceClient confusion.
We can now run priya_behavior as an executable, though the process for generating behavior executables still needs some work.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Modified the Behaviors to take a scoutname.
Scoutname now specifies which scout the behavior will affect. Scoutname must be passed to the constructors of each control module (some of which are now in need of modification), so that they can publish to the correct topic....
Rewrote libbuttons to use objects (ButtonControl).
Also removed query_motors (motors node now responsible for publishing changes)
bugfix: removed -lmotors from manifest files (causing rosmake errors)